TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

ogfiend :nerd:

those vid's are so dope.

Agreed. Most sneaker videos are lame, but when somebody who knows what they are talking about shows actual dope stuff, they can be real cool.

I don't have your exact pair, but I'll sub these instead

Anybody making IDs this month, with the snake option?

Here are a few designs I've been playing with:

#2 - slight variation

I'm thinking of getting either #1 or 2, as well as 3, and 6.

Last edited:
Yup, those are my vids. The reason I make them is exactly what BIP said...I feel like I haven't seen a SINGLE interesting collection on youtube and I feel like I need to add stuff like this into the pool just so there can be an alternative. It can't be all recent Jordan retros and weird new SB dunks.

Those air force 1 videos is what converted me over from jordans to air force 1s.. Alex even made me get into dunks a little which I never liked but I have since gone back to not liking those.

I wanted to be just like "zoooyorker" haha

yeah, those are dope vids alex. a few NB folks have similar vids that are good, detailed and about actual awesome sneakers.

Thanks guys, good to hear the vids are appreciated. I try to make them mostly air force 1-centric, I started off collecting dunks and then gravitated toward ones because of how rich the history is and how many color variations there are. I have almost every dunk that came out in '98-99 and it only takes up one shelf of my collection...that says a lot about how different collecting af1s is.

Normally a purist for the classic midsole but with that natural suede upper I'm so tempted to break from tradition... at least a lil bit, I still put a black "Nike Air" on the back.  Tempting! ... edit: just realized BIP n I made an almost identical one, just 1 detail i can see diff from #2 for me n #5 for him lol, great minds...

mtr-509886760&bgc-na&wid-300

mtr-509887439&bgc-na&wid-300

#3 (reminds me of snake xi lows)

mtr-509887765&bgc-na&wid-300

Last edited:
Thanks guys, good to hear the vids are appreciated. I try to make them mostly air force 1-centric, I started off collecting dunks and then gravitated toward ones because of how rich the history is and how many color variations there are. I have almost every dunk that came out in '98-99 and it only takes up one shelf of my collection...that says a lot about how different collecting af1s is.

I know what you mean.

I have probably between 20 and 30 pairs of Dunks. Normally, that would be a lot of 1 shoe. But, that's a drop in the bucket compared to AF1s. I don't even know how many pairs of AF1s I have, but it wouldn't be difficult to make a list of literally 100 more pairs I want.

The only other shoe that I could possibly find 100 different pairs of that I'd want is the AM95 - and that's half a cheat because I'd take every basic color in both the mens and women's version. But, behind AF1s, the AM95 is the most-represented model in my collection.

ended up making the exact same #2, which is more or less the same as the previous #5. don't think i'll be pulling the trigger, seeing as how both of converse's snake releases blow the nike options out of the water

...cool material for the id though and i hope solistik makes his usual clean white-soled joints

whats up fam

to much dopeness to names Lex,BIP dope stuff as usual
DonChill that stitched swoosh pair is CRAZY

the other stitched swoosh pair on the last page is dope too

Got these in the other day, a long time Grail but it was bitter sweet since the midsoles are soft but for the price i cant complain

Wanna make some snake IDs but I hate there is no leather :frown:
Seen the material samples at Mercer. I dont know if im feeling them but I feel like Ill be kicking myself when I miss out

Wanna make some snake IDs but I hate there is no leather :frown:
Seen the material samples at Mercer. I dont know if im feeling them but I feel like Ill be kicking myself when I miss out

Agreed.

I'm not 100% sold on making them, but when people start posting theirs, I know I'll be jealous.

So, I'd rather be the one of whom the others are jealous and just pull the trigger. :tongue:

I'm going to wait until I roll into my new credit card cycle though. :lol:

Last edited:
today i bought a crapload of groceries, diapers, some new bed sheets and other stuff. that kinda ate into my budget for the snake IDs. i'd be pissed if i make a pair and they offer snake and leather next month. wanted to do white leather with diff color snake swooshes. guess i'll decide when i go to work. will probably do one of BIPs designs.

Last edited:
all photo blue suede with a photo blue snake skin swoosh, white on white midsole/outsole is fire key

I know what people are saying about the dilemma of dropping $ large on ID's and then being disappointed. I'm just glad I resisted and kept the money for a recent grail.

Back
Top Bottom