TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Nice canvas's, we gotta get you some new denim though man. :lol:

That's casual Friday at the office.

No NT Denim here.

Usually RL Black label or Levis.

FTR, I wouldn't be caught dead in Trues, Balmain, or 95% of the crap that gets discussed on these forums.

BTW - are these pics that you posted pics of you?

900x900px-LL-b72101e9_alife-puma-spring-2015-01-570x380.jpeg

900x900px-LL-ecdd78f8_1557445_10152190432259539_1838107391_n.jpeg

meh, to each his own with denim. the af1 looks good either way. i wear selvage, no pinroll cuff or anything. others wear baggy pairs. all preference.

recently bought a size 11 pair off ebay for like 60 or 70 shipped ds like 3 months back

A size 11 pair of what?

meh, to each his own with denim. the af1 looks good either way. i wear selvage, no pinroll cuff or anything. others wear baggy pairs. all preference.

Thanks.

And, yeah, that's what I'm saying...

I have all kinds of opinions on how others dress, but unless that person makes that the topic of discussion, I keep that to myself.

I think a fair amount of people around here know how I choose to get down when it comes to gear. And, even if you didn't, I mean, the pic right above the canvas is of three different TNF jackets all in the same color from different years in the 90s. What kind/fit of jeans do you think somebody who has 90s TNF Steeps by the bin-full is going to wear?

I wasn't even going to get nasty if dude responded - I think he made his comment in a joking, good-natured way. My point is simply that he and I probably aren't intending to portray the same aesthetic, so it's kind of pointless to comment outside of your lane.

Last edited:
I like anybody showing older AF1s love.

'03 was hit and miss. Shape wasn't the same, but materials were still good on some pairs.

I have a random pair of '06 white/royal lows - I think I got them from Technique317 - that are nice quality, totally out of the blue.

...Actually, I think I'm going to try to dig those out this week.

Never been the NTDenim police I just joke around every now and then. :lol: I know everyone feel comfortable in what they like so the clothing thing is whatever to me, I do like the vintage gear you post though.

I know. No worries, dude. It isn't that serious. I know you weren't coming from a bad place.

I'm glad to share an interest in AF1s with the heads in here. That's the main thing. Glad if people in the thread like the gear that makes cameos every once in a while too, but I know it's not everybody's thing either.

Last edited:
Just moved recently and created a shoe room in the new spot. Saw hella kicks i forgot i had, but of old forces, mid to late 90, early 00 stuff. I'll post some stuff up when i get a min. I used to go gaga over a good pair of jewels or city series.

I like anybody showing older AF1s love.

'03 was hit and miss. Shape wasn't the same, but materials were still good on some pairs.

I have a random pair of '06 white/royal lows - I think I got them from Technique317 - that are nice quality, totally out of the blue.

...Actually, I think I'm going to try to dig those out this week.
yeah im 27 use to wear ups a lot growing up, mostly in the late 90's, and 2000's don't really have much experience from earlier 90s

now im older and have a job, i'm trying to hunt down stuff i couldn't get

No doubt.

Great pick-up.

If you ever decide to move them, I'd do a 2-for-1, or maybe even 3-for-1 trade, depending on what's involved.

Back
Top Bottom