TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by Teeezy

does anyone know about how long the last af id drop lasted?
a couple days
My purple hi from the last id

those are clean rob...so it literally only lasted a couple days like less than a week?

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

does anyone know about how long the last af id drop lasted?
a couple days
My purple hi from the last id

those are clean rob...so it literally only lasted a couple days like less than a week?

yeah I think so, they're a 9, came with no box and the tag has FT on it, but the part where the year is printed has been blacked out with marker.
The auction said they were from circa '99.
I'll post pics of the tag later.
The quality of the materials/shape is just
pimp.gif
x
eek.gif
 btw..

yeah I think so, they're a 9, came with no box and the tag has FT on it, but the part where the year is printed has been blacked out with marker.
The auction said they were from circa '99.
I'll post pics of the tag later.
The quality of the materials/shape is just
pimp.gif
x
eek.gif
 btw..

I'm so indecisive when it comes to ID'ing anything. Makes it hard to pull the trigger sometimes.

Those white/khaki lows up there are something else though! I like em a lot!

-Jermaine

I'm so indecisive when it comes to ID'ing anything. Makes it hard to pull the trigger sometimes.

Those white/khaki lows up there are something else though! I like em a lot!

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

Teeezy where did you say you lived again? What are your work hours like as well?
wink.gif

Lol. Man that's sick right there! Are those sheed highs? Where'd the black/pink come from? Mids are where we get it

haha yea mtvs came off the bay used for $40 somethin. dam I didn't realize how similar they really were though..both from 01' too..

2000 SC Highs (top right)

does anybody know where i can snag the black/grey hi tops 10.5 thru 11.5 let me know asap please it is appreciated 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

Teeezy where did you say you lived again? What are your work hours like as well?
wink.gif

Lol. Man that's sick right there! Are those sheed highs? Where'd the black/pink come from? Mids are where we get it

haha yea mtvs came off the bay used for $40 somethin. dam I didn't realize how similar they really were though..both from 01' too..

2000 SC Highs (top right)

does anybody know where i can snag the black/grey hi tops 10.5 thru 11.5 let me know asap please it is appreciated 
pimp.gif

NT just looking out theres a pair of rare size 9.5 mid top denims up on ebay item number:230694124389 thanks me later ive been looking for those in my size for years there going cheap

Back
Top Bottom