TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i wrote santa this year for some 94 Pine Green Canvas in a 10.5-11.5, lets see if he comes through lol

what size are those caro suedes?

i wrote santa this year for some 94 Pine Green Canvas in a 10.5-11.5, lets see if he comes through lol

what size are those caro suedes?

Aye, does anyone know of any online or local retailers that still have last years
Nike Air Force 1 High LE Premium (Hiking/Work Boots) in stock in either color?
If so, could you please PM me their information. My pairs are getting pretty
beat and I can't find any stores that still have my size in stock. Appreciate it!

Aye, does anyone know of any online or local retailers that still have last years
Nike Air Force 1 High LE Premium (Hiking/Work Boots) in stock in either color?
If so, could you please PM me their information. My pairs are getting pretty
beat and I can't find any stores that still have my size in stock. Appreciate it!

pulled out some of my favorites

dsc11662.jpg

Nice mushrooms and hong kongs. I want a pair of canvas. I like the bue ones. I have those white mid red jewels but mine are BEAT!

Nice mushrooms and hong kongs. I want a pair of canvas. I like the bue ones. I have those white mid red jewels but mine are BEAT!

I got my Tracking info on the AF1 iD's i made on 11-1-11 already and should be in my possession this Monday. Anybody get there tracking info yet??
nerd.gif

I got my Tracking info on the AF1 iD's i made on 11-1-11 already and should be in my possession this Monday. Anybody get there tracking info yet??
nerd.gif

gldcst that black and red pair to the far left are real nice. love that colorway. been thinkin of pullin the trigger on a pair of those stash lows for 300 (what yall think??).

gldcst that black and red pair to the far left are real nice. love that colorway. been thinkin of pullin the trigger on a pair of those stash lows for 300 (what yall think??).

Back
Top Bottom