TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Why did I check this thread..
mad.gif
laugh.gif

All these Jewels & Older Models  
eek.gif

Just playin'.

I still think the Saints will win. It would have been trouble if could have gotten 7 out of the last TO, instead of 3. 21-0 at that point in the game could have been a problem - changed the complexion of this game. But, 17-14 at the half - no biggie.

lol. i call bs on the late shipment. more like the shoe is not hyped enough for them to resell so they're releasing their stash.

lol. i call bs on the late shipment. more like the shoe is not hyped enough for them to resell so they're releasing their stash.

^what size you wear?

Mike - I agree with you. Theres alot on eBay and I havent seen many sell. Theres still ALOT of YOTR FS still as well

^what size you wear?

Mike - I agree with you. Theres alot on eBay and I havent seen many sell. Theres still ALOT of YOTR FS still as well

^^^
can we get a pic of the inside tag on those white/gold mids up there?? lookin kinda fugazi if u ask me :/

^^^
can we get a pic of the inside tag on those white/gold mids up there?? lookin kinda fugazi if u ask me :/

waaaaaay to much dopeness to comment on in here, all these jewels, nyc mids etc, hopefully next week ill be picking something new up

waaaaaay to much dopeness to comment on in here, all these jewels, nyc mids etc, hopefully next week ill be picking something new up

Back
Top Bottom