TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by Jae718

Aren't the courir samples the pair Rookee has with the gum sole n white heals? Or was there more than 1
I don't mean to be spreading false info. All I know is that the 1thology lists that pair where the Courirs should be, and it references Courir in that entry. But, that pair also didn't release, as far as I know. So, I deduced that they may have been courir samples. And, I've heard others offer the same theory. I didn't know how to reference them when I wanted to mention them, so "alleged courir samples" seemed like it would be good enough to get people to know what I was talking about. Whether they're officially courir samples or not, I do not know.

Just as the 1thology isn't even close to complete, it also contains some pairs whose existence is very questionable - whether they were samples or not.

Just as the 1thology isn't even close to complete, it also contains some pairs whose existence is very questionable - whether they were samples or not.

If you look through the 1Thology, you will find multiple pairs of AF1s that have the correct upper and clear soles instead of the production color. The Courirs are not the only pair this happened to.  They are almost like a production demo.

If you look through the 1Thology, you will find multiple pairs of AF1s that have the correct upper and clear soles instead of the production color. The Courirs are not the only pair this happened to.  They are almost like a production demo.

Right, right. I'm aware. My point is in regard to that very dynamic. If you watch that top 100 video, in the first part around the 4:25 mark, Clark Kent holds up a pair that I believe to be the pair listed in the 1thology entry for the courirs. He reacts as if they were samples too. When I saw the 1thology entry, my question to myself was whether it was a flat-out mistake, or whether the pair depicted was an unreleased version. I had never seen the clear sole version. But, I believe it is in the top 100 video. And, I believe it was a sample.

Right, right. I'm aware. My point is in regard to that very dynamic. If you watch that top 100 video, in the first part around the 4:25 mark, Clark Kent holds up a pair that I believe to be the pair listed in the 1thology entry for the courirs. He reacts as if they were samples too. When I saw the 1thology entry, my question to myself was whether it was a flat-out mistake, or whether the pair depicted was an unreleased version. I had never seen the clear sole version. But, I believe it is in the top 100 video. And, I believe it was a sample.

maybe nike used the 1thology as its basis for the shoes those clowns could select from for those videos.

maybe nike used the 1thology as its basis for the shoes those clowns could select from for those videos.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

From my understanding the 1Thology IS all the shoes that they selected through.  Look at the '82 Highs and the front is separating in the pic and the video as well.  Not to mention all the samples with the clear soles,  the Courir for example that showed up in the video and the Red and Carolina Patent '03 samples (Damn I wish they made those).

Originally Posted by MFPearson

From my understanding the 1Thology IS all the shoes that they selected through.  Look at the '82 Highs and the front is separating in the pic and the video as well.  Not to mention all the samples with the clear soles,  the Courir for example that showed up in the video and the Red and Carolina Patent '03 samples (Damn I wish they made those).

Man time is flying I bought these back in 2005 when they first dropped and snatched the last pair from at my spot, beat that pair to death and sold em for $20. Finally reunited with my actual size and I'll be more conservative with these, copped close to retail NDS off ebay. 

Man time is flying I bought these back in 2005 when they first dropped and snatched the last pair from at my spot, beat that pair to death and sold em for $20. Finally reunited with my actual size and I'll be more conservative with these, copped close to retail NDS off ebay. 

Been diggin in old pic folders...Not my pics...

25qukvd.jpg
mj5or9.jpg

2d0yheb.jpg

Nice 1978! I've been trying to find that first pair for a while, those we're the first pair of mids that I liked.  And, I don't think I've seen the grey Sheeds before.

Nice 1978! I've been trying to find that first pair for a while, those we're the first pair of mids that I liked.  And, I don't think I've seen the grey Sheeds before.

The coaches for WASHINGTON (UNI) are wearing AIR FORCE 1's with suits in the game against ARIZONA.
They look pretty sweet.
Wonder if they are an exclusive.

The coaches for WASHINGTON (UNI) are wearing AIR FORCE 1's with suits in the game against ARIZONA.
They look pretty sweet.
Wonder if they are an exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom