TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

2ljqc.jpg

Another reason to love AF1s -

Spent like an hour this morning re-gluing the sole on my 2000 Space Jams after a long day/night of wearing/drinking that took me through several boroughs and into Jersey (courtside to see Rubio!). This morning I throw them back on to walk the dog, and I notice they're starting flop. So, more XI surgery needed.

AF1s are low maintenance! I keep my joints clean and keep some stuff DS, but I'm not OCD with it, so I don't like having to repair shoes and all that. AF1s are plug and play!

BTW, great BHMs, MFP. Those are the best of the series, IMO.

Another reason to love AF1s -

Spent like an hour this morning re-gluing the sole on my 2000 Space Jams after a long day/night of wearing/drinking that took me through several boroughs and into Jersey (courtside to see Rubio!). This morning I throw them back on to walk the dog, and I notice they're starting flop. So, more XI surgery needed.

AF1s are low maintenance! I keep my joints clean and keep some stuff DS, but I'm not OCD with it, so I don't like having to repair shoes and all that. AF1s are plug and play!

BTW, great BHMs, MFP. Those are the best of the series, IMO.

Looking at those yellow jewels again, I'm compelled to comment just to say that they are out of this world. ...They'd probably be even better if they weren't jewels, but that's just me.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen that colorway in a non-jewel form. I mean, Nike must have done a yellow-base, white-swoosh, white mid sole with yellow sole AF1, right? But, I can't picture having actually seen one in my mind.

Looking at those yellow jewels again, I'm compelled to comment just to say that they are out of this world. ...They'd probably be even better if they weren't jewels, but that's just me.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen that colorway in a non-jewel form. I mean, Nike must have done a yellow-base, white-swoosh, white mid sole with yellow sole AF1, right? But, I can't picture having actually seen one in my mind.

I do not know how old you guys are, but I remember making trips to Bmore in the mid and late 90's to get AF1's. Those were the days.

I do not know how old you guys are, but I remember making trips to Bmore in the mid and late 90's to get AF1's. Those were the days.

Back
Top Bottom