TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Kev,

Yeah - I've been killing that dude. No shame. He ships from a small town in Maryland. I was in DC on business early this week and was contemplating trying to get in touch with him to say, hey, lemme come out by you with a wad of cash and just comb through your basement without this ebay mumbo jumbo. But, I wasn't sure I'd be able to get away for a few hours to do it. ...Also, I thought he might think I was flat-out crazy if I asked.

But, I've got my eyes on paying somebody's mortgage for the next few weeks too.

Kev,

Yeah - I've been killing that dude. No shame. He ships from a small town in Maryland. I was in DC on business early this week and was contemplating trying to get in touch with him to say, hey, lemme come out by you with a wad of cash and just comb through your basement without this ebay mumbo jumbo. But, I wasn't sure I'd be able to get away for a few hours to do it. ...Also, I thought he might think I was flat-out crazy if I asked.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Kev,

#@%%...you can pay my mortgage if you really want too lol

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Kev,

#@%%...you can pay my mortgage if you really want too lol

BIP you're on a roll. i'm lucky i got those highs before you noticed his auctions 
laugh.gif

imma be cleaning out my stuff over the next few weeks. gotta make space cause imma prolly move my gf back into my place. and yet i grabbed 2 pairs today and looks like imma be grabbing 2 more from monsta mike. going backwards 
30t6p3b.gif
 how do i slash out at least a hundred pairs? that's gonna hurt. would be ideal to dump two hundred but that would deeply cut into my af1s. 

i like those teals but i doubt the leather will be good. 

BIP you're on a roll. i'm lucky i got those highs before you noticed his auctions 
laugh.gif

imma be cleaning out my stuff over the next few weeks. gotta make space cause imma prolly move my gf back into my place. and yet i grabbed 2 pairs today and looks like imma be grabbing 2 more from monsta mike. going backwards 
30t6p3b.gif
 how do i slash out at least a hundred pairs? that's gonna hurt. would be ideal to dump two hundred but that would deeply cut into my af1s. 

i like those teals but i doubt the leather will be good. 

Damn Kev, dump 200 AF1s!  Gotta do us a collection pic, I can only imagine the 1's you have hiding in your collection. 
pimp.gif
  Or do what I did, just move into a place with an extra room.

Damn Kev, dump 200 AF1s!  Gotta do us a collection pic, I can only imagine the 1's you have hiding in your collection. 
pimp.gif
  Or do what I did, just move into a place with an extra room.

i would buy those lush teal if they had white swoosh + white outsoles reglardless of leather quality

just got these in.
$40 shipped
img6109v.jpg

i would buy those lush teal if they had white swoosh + white outsoles reglardless of leather quality

just got these in.
$40 shipped
img6109v.jpg

well, now i think my st patty's are fake
frown.gif

they look and feel close to legit but the product code is off and the box tag doesn't say they are wmn's.
Inside tag and box tag say 306353 113 but it's code for ice cubes lows.

frown.gif

they look and feel close to legit but the product code is off and the box tag doesn't say they are wmn's.

Originally Posted by p5jay2

frown.gif

the clover seems to be facing a a couple degrees higher than then pictures i have seen

Back
Top Bottom