TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Entourages where hyperstrikes? I thought they're we're a "you really gotta know somebody" type of shoe. So they did release somewhere?

I never really understood how the hyper and tier 0 stuff worked.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Entourages where hyperstrikes? I thought they're we're a "you really gotta know somebody" type of shoe. So they did release somewhere?

I never really understood how the hyper and tier 0 stuff worked.

They released at UNDTFD stores only from what i know. But they did release.

PO

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Originally Posted by rbn718

Mutumbos were part of the equipment line. The ratball and ratball 2 were pretty dope and from the same era but not necessarily adidas equipment.
A few examples in this thread  http://niketalk.yuku.com/...TION?page=6#.T7FZRO1GQ-0
I forgot all about that thread.

That pair you posted on the bottom of page 4 is BANANAS!
That thread was crazy.
Wish all the picture links still worked.

Those were late in the equipment line, the best to me were the first ones with the different sock liners.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

golfinguru11- post some pics of your AF1 collection man.
i don't have many vintage forces, so I don't post many pics in here. I saw what happened to Fendi (and others) when they posted a bunch of crazy unreleased stuff, soooooo I think I'm good. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

i don't have many vintage forces, so I don't post many pics in here. I saw what happened to Fendi (and others) when they posted a bunch of crazy unreleased stuff, soooooo I think I'm good. 
eyes.gif
do you have any matching fur coats?

I just went through that whole thread. Not sure why it's for the first time.

I had no idea TimCity had it like that!

80's/90's Forces and Flights hold such a dear place in my heart. I actually LOVE Air Force II's, which I never see get love on here.

The full run of colors to go with basketball uni's. The Air Force STS I called Air Force IV's. The Orange. The Green were nuts.

Mad Solo Flight releases. LOVE OG Air Assaults.

I remember how geeked I was when I got my Air Alpha Force Lows.

We gettin' off track here......I'm all 'motional n #@*%.

damn corgi is still selling off his collection!?! havent been to his page since like 09
eek.gif

massive collection..

eyes.gif

It's all good man, post some pics. We'd rather see pics than all that jibber jabber everyone does. When I say everyone I include the OG heads in here. So post some pics.Michael, sick pickup dude. grail for me.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
, yeah... ... ...he got banned for posting "crazy stuff."  It's not about vintage AF1s although they are very appreciated, it is appreciation for AF1s and about not being a total ____.

Yeah, I'll echo that sentiment. Everybody has their opinion about what their favorite AF1s are. Buy and post what you like. It's not supposed to be a competition. And there are plenty of samples, PEs, hypers, etc. that those of us who privilege vintage still like. I could run a list of them. Just because that's not how I choose to spend my money, that doesn't mean I don't have any love for them. 

Originally Posted by illphillip

I just went through that whole thread. Not sure why it's for the first time.

I had no idea TimCity had it like that!

80's/90's Forces and Flights hold such a dear place in my heart. I actually LOVE Air Force II's, which I never see get love on here.

The full run of colors to go with basketball uni's. The Air Force STS I called Air Force IV's. The Orange. The Green were nuts.

Mad Solo Flight releases. LOVE OG Air Assaults.

I remember how geeked I was when I got my Air Alpha Force Lows.

We gettin' off track here......I'm all 'motional n #@*%.

I know I'm off topic, but I just posted these in the WDYWT thread but after reading Phil's love letter to 80's & 90's Forces and Flights I thought I'd post them here...just to get the ol' tear ducts going 
tongue.gif

Back on topic: were the Entourage's the last AFs with the good, thick, plush satin lining? That has to be one of my top 3 peeves about today's forces; the meager mesh lining.

I cried.

HA!

Even back then, the AF1 was my favorite of all though.

Followed by the Air Force II and the Delta Force AC.

Entourages never came out...anywhere...since when do hyperstrikes get released? They only released in that episode of the show which did not happen in real life obviously.

everyone is picking up entourages it seems like, one of these days i will have the funds to drop on a pair but until then i will just admire the pictures

Originally Posted by illphillip

I cried.

HA!

Even back then, the AF1 was my favorite of all though.

Followed by the Air Force II and the Delta Force AC.
"I had Nike Delta Forces pumping clear capsules. 5 for 40. [Dudes] like, I only buy from Corey"

Good ole, MC Cor.

Though, I assume he was talking about the "Air Delta Force" there - the highest end of the Quantum Force, Driving Force, etc. breed.

Never really liked the AFII or the Delta Force AC. They were too boot-like for me. I was more in love with the Flight line. Flight 90s were my first high-end shoe. Although I did have some wildly questionable LA Gear joints with like the ribbons-type cuts in them before that. Hell, they should retro those joints - I wouldn't touch 'em, but if some high-end (read high price-tag) Euro designer dropped those joints today, the Kanye Stans would be all up on em.

those Air Strikes look very similar to my Sabre Flights

Spoiler [+]
DS size 10.5 & 12 available btw

Back
Top Bottom