TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I thought you were around my size. I really want to get those campers from FC. But I fell in love with some air trainer SC IIs. So I may just sell a pair or two of forces to get em

BIPRoberts... I'm seriously catchin feelings over all those pairs above you just posted. The denims are nothing nostalgic, just dope but I always wanted those Orange jewel lows and I never found those suede brown mids back in the day. SICK

Originally Posted by MNadel

you wear 9.5 pana?

No, more of a 10.  Usually a 10 with forces, but I'm sure there are some where a 9.5 would fit.  My waterproofs run big so I had to put force-fields in them, but the campers that just came in fit perfect.

Thanks, guys.

Nice pair, Lex.

Recuperating today after having too much fun yesterday!

Crayola X Keith Haring series continues. Today's color: Carolina Blue

Left to right:

Euro Exclusive White, Grey, University Blue 2001
Carolina Blue, White Canvas 2001
Women's White, University Blue Jewel 2003
White, Carolina (Legend?) Blue 2002
White Carolina Blue Jewel Mid (Sales Sample) 1996
White Columbia Blue High 2001 x2
Patent White, University Blue "Sheed" High 2003

nice samples and euros lex, ive been slacking on coppin the euros from a local dude, for those who own them how much did you pay?

red canvas jewels are sick

and nice rotation n carolina dustys set BIP

Thanks Jae, I got my euros for 100 pounds shipped together with the black/grey lows (un-courirs if you know what I mean).
I found it was a pretty good deal, I guess you just need to be lucky enough to find a seller who isn't trying to milk every pair they sell.

Originally Posted by illphillip

DOPE Bip.

But I'ma need you to step outside and get some sun.
Ha!

Word, I was out in Long Beach yesterday, getting down with some nice craft beers and chillin on the beach for a bit. So, I try, brother. But, I know it ain't nothing pretty!

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

those Bobbitos!!! I want the red pair

They are both
pimp.gif

had the reds when they came out but didnt look right when i wore them. took me longer than a year to sell them

Glad to see you wearing those samples lex....i honestly want a pair of af1 lows with that same lycra/plush type lining again.....=( would love a pair of courirs or "uncourirs" as well

very nice fearless warriors, i miss my sz 10 i grew out of n im too cheap to buy another pair lol

Back
Top Bottom