TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

pg2? nah.....
finally got these in yesterday 
pimp.gif

unbenannt1hj.jpg

edit: resized

^^
Pretty sure that's the 'OG' Stash Hi as it has the oval lace lock at the toebox. The re-issue has the 'Herman Munster' shape and the rectanglar lace lock.

^the dude who runs that account has a store, i remember when he put a size 13 in those jewels up a few month ago and i sent him a offer but they were already bought in store, he is definitely legit, i asked for a tagged pic and he sent it to me

Have any of y'all cleaned some canvas 1s? I'm looking at a pair that I really want, but I know I'm going to want to clean them once I get them

If you have what did you do? If you haven't what would you suggest?

So I can probably just throw them in the washer on a light cycle an be ok?
vThese are not the ones I'm talking about cleaning. One of the royals has a small spot o. The tongue though

Here's a few pics of my '94 canvas pickups (sry FAM I didn't take the pics) all of these are before any cleaning to

Pines

Royals

those dont seem that bad but if your comfortable then go ahead and throw them in the washer

im thinking about bleaching my carolina blue canvas lows, i will post before and after pics when i do

Yea these aren't the ones I want to wash. I'm just gonna retrobrite the soles and get some OG laces for the royals.

There's another canvas pair I'm looking at getting that will need to be cleaned.

AF1s are pretty durable. So, you may be able to just put in work with some hot water, soap, and a firm handbrush.

If you try to washing machine method, you may want to put them inside a pillow case and dump them in that way, just because they can take a bit of a beating sloshing around a relatively empty machine for the whole cycle.

Any size 12's get on the bay NOW. Some dude is unloading a ton of stuff for basically retail. Like, I could drop a quick 3 stacks on like a dozen pairs.

This post will prolly go overlooked beacuse its not considered 'heat' but this pair is a gem to me so any help will def b appreciated

Looking for these, Air force 1 3m, came out in 08, Style # 315122-108, was a GR but cannot find these ANYWHERE. No ebay, clist, google has em on fake sites, Any1 know a spot that has a 9.5? Right behind the og denim air forces these are the best air forces ever, the quality on these were superb.These>that new overpriced digi camo stuff

Here are pics:

315122-108-SML_MED.jpg

nike-air-force-1-3m.jpg

Here is my pic of when i picked em up last yr, a spot in williamsburg had 1 left in my sz:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mr co- i'd be careful when washing the canvas, depending on what color they are. the color can bleed through onto white stitching on the swoosh/heel tab and even make the color fade a little bit. happened a little on my red/white '97 canvas pair.

Thanks for looking out though m
P5 that's cray. You already knew the whole time didn't u?

I hope those jewels are on point
Gonna try to get all 4 colorways of the denim pack GRs. They look good in hand

Back
Top Bottom