TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Quick question my peoples...do we know how many pairs were made of the 2005 Lebron Chamber of Fear AF1's? The Hype, Complacency, Haters, etc.

I read that there were only 150 of each colorway, but that sounds ridiculous. I thought there were way more than that made.

And I'm not talking about the limited "lasered" editions.

Thanks in advance.

And those Snakes up there....:x

:smokin:x:smokin

Quick question my peoples...do we know how many pairs were made of the 2005 Lebron Chamber of Fear AF1's? The Hype, Complacency, Haters, etc.

I read that there were only 150 of each colorway, but that sounds ridiculous. I thought there were way more than that made.

And I'm not talking about the limited "lasered" editions.

Thanks in advance.

And those Snakes up there....
sick.gif

smokin.gif
:x:smokin
150 of each colorway plus 523 numbered fearless warriors

which is why they always command ranges of 3-500 for a pair

n if im right 5 pairs of the 750 were lasered at niketowns at release

That said, I don't believe the reported production numbers of damn near anything unless it is a legit F/F release (like Deftones, for example), or they are individually numbered. Even numbered stuff, there's often a set of numbered releases and unnumbered releases.

Those Purple Highs! Such an awesome shoe done with zero flair. I still want to make myself an iD pair of purple lows.

150 of each colorway plus 523 numbered fearless warriors

which is why they always command ranges of 3-500 for a pair

n if im right 5 pairs of the 750 were lasered at niketowns at release

Wow. That's extremely limited. :x

With those numbers, you'd think they would sell for more.

But as mentioned, you never truly know numbers.

sick BIP. those id's are veery clean, are they the basic model? my students are starting to ask when the purple hi's are coming out...

sick BIP. those id's are veery clean, are they the basic model? my students are starting to ask when the purple hi's are coming out...

Thanks. Yes, this was my first time trying the standard option. It's meh - all things being equal, I think I'd rather drop the extra few bucks for the $190 version.

Thanks. Yes, this was my first time trying the standard option. It's meh - all things being equal, I think I'd rather drop the extra few bucks for the $190 version.
exactly what i say. seems like the material is actually a lower quality on the cheaper option. or maybe i'm tripping.

i imagined it was. anyone have any pics stored from the very first run of af1 id's back in the mid 2000's? i've rarely seen any clean ones, more of the what the dunk style pairs only.

Quick question to some of the AF1 experts in here, should i worry about a DS pair from like 2003 crumbling or the sole separating when I go to wear them?

Quick question to some of the AF1 experts in here, should i worry about a DS pair from like 2003 crumbling or the sole separating when I go to wear them?

Nah. You're 100% good to go. AF1s don't crumble. In some cases, the stitching connecting the upper to the midsole can become loose, but that can be reglued or whatever, and the most recent pair to which I've had that happen was from 1996. For the way AF1s age, 2003 might as well be yesterday.

People here wear pairs going back to 91, and maybe even older than that. An 03 pair should be just fine.

Yea ive seen a lot of pairs older than that being worn but wasnt sure if they were kept DS all those years and then worn. Appreciate the response. Time to pull the trigger on a grail of mine.

Not sure if anyone here ever picked them up, but on my pair of Savage Beasts the midsole feels funny, I've always just written it off as it being thinner because of the fur, but that's probably a pair I want to use every now and then to make sure it doesn't completely lose its structural integrity right?

Back
Top Bottom