TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Who picked these up:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...gename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

mad.gif

Please be aware why the LAST "Team Air Force 1" post was locked. Don't allow that to happen to this one. Please keep any unrelated discussion to PM's or off the board entirely.

And remember that you are responsible for everything you post. You can be banned/suspended for posting content others send you!

Also, for you new members, please review the rules before you find yourself on a 2 week or more vacation:

Buying/selling/trading/splitting = Banned! READ THIS!!

Please be aware why the LAST "Team Air Force 1" post was locked. Don't allow that to happen to this one. Please keep any unrelated discussion to PM's or off the board entirely.

And remember that you are responsible for everything you post. You can be banned/suspended for posting content others send you!

Also, for you new members, please review the rules before you find yourself on a 2 week or more vacation:

Buying/selling/trading/splitting = Banned! READ THIS!!

One of my pairs of AF1 ID's has shipped, now just waiting on the other pair.  Pretty quick turnaround, only 20 days since I ordered em.

One of my pairs of AF1 ID's has shipped, now just waiting on the other pair.  Pretty quick turnaround, only 20 days since I ordered em.

kobes look nice

i dunno what happened but smh why cant we just have a peaceful air force 1 thread man most of us are grown men

Back
Top Bottom