TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Question....

Does anyone know what year Forest mids dropped? and were they tumbled or regular leather?

to tight
mad.gif

The Wht/Purple are top notch miss the clean colorways on the AF 1 models.

Expanded view of AF1's thru the years.........

AF1 1991

The Wht/Purple are top notch miss the clean colorways on the AF 1 models.

Expanded view of AF1's thru the years.........

AF1 1991

some nice stuff there, kvegas and prymone.

Mnadel - sucks to hear about that, bad business indeed. when a business cares more about money then its customers, it's not a good look.

and wow, iDs are really done, huh.  kinda glad I ordered
nerd.gif
.  by the time they get here, they'll probably be back up on nikeid though. 
laugh.gif

some nice stuff there, kvegas and prymone.

Mnadel - sucks to hear about that, bad business indeed. when a business cares more about money then its customers, it's not a good look.

and wow, iDs are really done, huh.  kinda glad I ordered
nerd.gif
.  by the time they get here, they'll probably be back up on nikeid though. 
laugh.gif

What do you do to the toes to give it that old school look kvegas? I see some recent pairs that I know have square toe panels.

What do you do to the toes to give it that old school look kvegas? I see some recent pairs that I know have square toe panels.

Originally Posted by MNadel

did anyone here make an offer on the untaiwans listed a few pages back?
I called Purist minutes after those pics were posted by Denz.  They told me the untaiwans were put aside for me to take pictures so that I know what I would be receiving.  I told them I wanted to buy on the spot since I figured other people from here would be inquiring.  They said "no no, they are put aside for you.  We want you to see pics so you know what you are getting".  It took 5 days for them to get pictures to me, being closed the entire weekend, and informed me someone from "the forum" offered 250$ and as a result I could still purchase the shoes, but for 250$.  They were originally 200$.  I gave them my credit card info and everything 5 days ago.  Pretty upset.  
mad.gif
Damn, mos def not a good look. I called them last week too about those untaiwans and they said to me $250 staight up and they didnt mention anything about anyone on the forums offering or anything like that.

They said they would email me pics of 'em. Still havn't got them lol. Kinda sketch but oh well. Good luck.

Originally Posted by MNadel

did anyone here make an offer on the untaiwans listed a few pages back?
I called Purist minutes after those pics were posted by Denz.  They told me the untaiwans were put aside for me to take pictures so that I know what I would be receiving.  I told them I wanted to buy on the spot since I figured other people from here would be inquiring.  They said "no no, they are put aside for you.  We want you to see pics so you know what you are getting".  It took 5 days for them to get pictures to me, being closed the entire weekend, and informed me someone from "the forum" offered 250$ and as a result I could still purchase the shoes, but for 250$.  They were originally 200$.  I gave them my credit card info and everything 5 days ago.  Pretty upset.  
mad.gif
Damn, mos def not a good look. I called them last week too about those untaiwans and they said to me $250 staight up and they didnt mention anything about anyone on the forums offering or anything like that.

They said they would email me pics of 'em. Still havn't got them lol. Kinda sketch but oh well. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom