TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ nice. am1, max 98's and bursts are my fav. yeah im not part of the fam but this is one of my favorite threads. i be lurkin all day. off topic i alsopicked up those new balance suede blues, couldn't say no.

Originally Posted by KVN

Just recieved notification my id's have started last night. BTW just figured this out. What I did was when the id's were up, I loaded my made one into my cart. I didn't have funds so I just kept that window opened this weekend.
so you received a confirmation on both pairs?? did you order them same day or?
nerd.gif
cause i only got an email for one pair?

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

I don't have the original box so as for the exact colorway I am not sure. I believe they are from 03 and the colors are white grey and navy swoosh. Why not share a few other bursts from around the same time. All 3 mesh w/ toebox.
pimp.gif
These are awesome, hope I can find a pair someday. And they are my inspiration for my next AM1 ID. Im hoping the shape ends up as the pictureshows. Even though I know thats a stretch

Oh, I also got confirmation on all three pairs I ordered. I ordered them all at once on Saturday night. Like I said, I hope the shape is how it is in thepictures. If not they are going back.
smile.gif

What's good FAM!....hope everyone had a great weekend!

as always....lots of good stuff, lot's of great ID's as well.

Team AM Fam in Texas next year huh....might have to see if i visit some friends/family down there
nerd.gif

Chris - dope W&W's!
pimp.gif
....and i think u might be right about the options matching those new AM1's that released.....but someone in retro just said they called nike andwas told the mudguards are synthetic leather....which will be
sick.gif
(in avery bad way)
Zach - u made some dope ID's dude....if the ID materials turn out on point....i will be making a rendition of thatEMIV design. that's a shoe i've been wanting, that's so far out reach, that i was in awe of the id lol

wore these over the weekend....

My newest edition. Bought them off KF the day they put them up for pre-order. Crappy pic with Crispy Sneaks
happy.gif

^
laugh.gif
just cause I know a few FAM are thissize.........

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

.....but someone in retro just said they called nike and was told the mudguards are synthetic leather....which will be
sick.gif
(in a very bad way)

mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Tak - nice pickup
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Oh, I also got confirmation on all three pairs I ordered. I ordered them all at once on Saturday night. Like I said, I hope the shape is how it is in the pictures. If not they are going back.
smile.gif
Why have I only gotten one???
mad.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ its weird, i only got confirmation on 1 of two pairs.

sneaks up is right around my bday to, whens yours?
nerd.gif

mine is 4/16, turning 30 in '10
tired.gif

jaythelegend - sweet bursts man, grey/white with a blue swoosh? haven't seen those, wish I had a pair, very nice. you need that midsole restored! hit meup if you need any tips on that, I've done a couple pairs.

baybully - yes, it usually takes that long as they are manufactured and shipped directly from the factory in Asia.

and Chris those W&W's up there are smokin' man. tempted to iD a knock off.

Justin - hey I wonder if that person in Retro just said that to keep people from ordering so they wouldn't keep getting denied? haha. I don'tunderstand why they would use leather when it's not an option anywhere else on the shoe and when none of the recent am1 releases used synthetic leather,but who knows. you never can tell with Nike. if they really are leather, I'll probably return them.

Mike.....i'm giving this pic to myself right now....those green patta's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

....yes....very...mad....
roll.gif
mad.gif

Denver - i hear u, i checked who it was that said it, just to see if maybe that could be the case,....but it wascincybcats....he's a legit dude. i don't think he would say anything less than the truth about what they toldhim. i'm definitely holding off ordering until that first batch comes in...
nerd.gif

word I feel ya, and at the same time, I think sometimes nike reps just make stuff up to sound like they know what they're talking about. i'm keepingthe optimism alive for the mudguard, it WILL BE BABY SOFT SUEDE! haha.

and Zach, again, man you're killing it with the designs, that seahawks design is dope!

Yeah, if it turns out to be synthetic leather Im definitely returning all 3. That would just be ******ed for Nike to put leather on it. Nowhere in thedescription does it say leather. Good thing Nike is good with their returns.

Was just on the phone with the people at Nike. Supervisor told me that they are only doing "limited quantities" a day on the AM1's. He didn'tsay how many, but said they are restricting how many are produced each day, and he laughed when I asked about why they put them up at 4 PM PST, and said wish Icould explain it to you man, but I can't. So whatever that means.

And now it seems like they can't figure out what happened to my second pair
eyes.gif

i'm keeping the optimism alive for the mudguard, it WILL BE BABY SOFT SUEDE!
laugh.gif
.....i'm picturing Danny Glover in Lethal Weaponsaying this...."Will it to me Riggs Nike! Will it to me!! Soft suede....felt....shaved fur...idon't care....anything BUT fake leather!!"

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

FAM- What's good all??

Check DJ AM's sneakers on E-Bay. A bunch of dope Air Maxes. Prices are pretty nuts, but whatever.

http://shop.ebay.com/djam-memorialfund/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
***The safety-orange Bursts are mine if they stay reasonable so stay away!
laugh.gif

i know the proceeds are going towards a great cause....but
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ some of those prices!

SUP FAM...i see everyone is going APE over the AM1 IDs in here. dope stuff! i'm going to get a pair or too after the holidays....

Originally Posted by tak

My newest edition. Bought them off KF the day they put them up for pre-order. Crappy pic with Crispy Sneaks
happy.gif

^
laugh.gif
just cause I know a few FAM are this size.........
har. har.

picture me mad as well. you will get yours.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by tak

happy.gif

^
laugh.gif
har. har.

devil.gif
damn Greg.....now i'm even more
mad.gif
at him,
laugh.gif
......no good news from way up north?

btw.....FAM.....if anyone is interested in a "used" neon 95 shuttlemax for half of what retail was, hit me up! got a good lead from a legit dude!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by tak

happy.gif

^
laugh.gif
har. har.

devil.gif
damn Greg.....now i'm even more
mad.gif
at him,
laugh.gif
......no good news from way up north?

btw.....FAM.....if anyone is interested in a "used" neon 95 shuttlemax for half of what retail was, hit me up! got a good lead from a legit dude!

Livestock released while I was up there and they didn't have anything larger than an 11. The dude got
indifferent.gif
from me. He was nice enough to call every other sneaker shop in town andnone of them were getting them.

On a side note, I regretted selling these bad boys so I had to pull it the trigger when a DS pair came across me for a good deal too. And just as my boy Taksaid "just cause I know a few FAM are this size........." Sorry in advance justin.
smokin.gif

4110455190_163c5060ab_o.jpg

BRICK- Thats dirty! LMAO there's so much humor in here .....now wonder we're the dopest! If we played jokes like this on that other site we'd allbe banned! hahahaha
On a side note, let me get first dibs on those if ever..

Mayhem- quiting is temporary.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ nice!!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KVN

neukicks- I only ordered 1 pair the first time, which is why I only got confirmed for one
interesting, did anyone order more than 1 pair? and only got one email for creation?

I ordered two pairs on Friday and received comfirmation for both today. Did you use a lot of different options on the non confirmed pair? I remember ordering 2pairs of 90's before and the confirmations were a few days apart.

Excellent pick up Greg!
eek.gif
Nothing beats a clean pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom