TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
true....i always forget about the seam rippers
laugh.gif
, thanks!....now we justneed to see what these materials/shape are like, damn ID and the 5-6 weeks......that's just killer!
frown.gif

Thanks for all the advice on mesh whitening. I'm thinking my other option is to go down the customization route... the yellowing wouldn't show up ifthe mesh was black... so customized 04 Chilis would end up looking something like this:

4110191989_3f7cf6653a.jpg

Thoughts on going down this route? Who's dyed the mesh before? Is it possible? Daaz: where you at
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

On a trip home in WI from LV and just been IDing left and right while laying on mom's couch as there ain't much else to do. EMIV ID is sweet and mayhave to get a pair of them. I keep trying to come up with other looks and they always seem to blend into a white/black/red kind of combo or a totallyplain/simple color block with whatever color. Not sure how many pairs I want to snatch up although I might as well do whatever since the IDing will only lastso long. Just gonna have to put in extra time at the tables once I get home.

Dan, there's gotta be something out there that works. seaglow....barkeepers....something is getting that yellow out!.....just....don't....paint....it!!those are way too fresh!
laugh.gif

i didn't think i could get this dirt off my corks, i tried everything i had at my disposal....nothing worked completely. as it turns out, a simpledisinfectant pad at my job did the job very well.

You're right, you're right... I'm just panicking. You know when you have that little imperfection in a shoe that just DRIVES YOU INSANE. This is itright now. What I don't want to do is eff them up anymore: I just want that crispy white mesh back!

Shaun - Thanks for the PM. I'm gonna get Justin on board for the process and then I can blame him if anything goes wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by danloveuk

I'm gonna get Justin on board for the process and then I can blame him if anything goes wrong
laugh.gif

.....i'm gonna turn ur crispy mesh pink just for that comment!
laugh.gif

Btw i think the maroon pattas are parra hyperstrikes Team Patta only

i think, my boys dont wanna spil anything...ima keep yall posted

I did indeed talk with Nike today (4 times), all 4 people told me Leather on the mudgard. I just said F it, and ordered my 5 pairs.... we will see what theylook like when they arrive. Livestrong Inspired

Stash Inspired

Cincy Bearcats/NT

Purple

Team USA

Hopefully they turn out good, so I can order more.

soooo i was able to order 1 pair today! but, they will be a christmas gift for a friend! so,
still no pair for me, yet! btw, i used paypal trying to get the free shipping, but totally did
it wrong, so i paid $150!
indifferent.gif
where do u add the promo code? once ilogged in, i just saw
the "pay now" option.

Dan.....here's that pair of JD's from 2007 that i was telling u about. they should have definitely given thegradient treatment to the lace loops like on the navy pair.

What's up everybody. Thought I would post my newest pickup that arrived today. I've been waiting a couple years to get my hands on these.

El Bro - Thanks for the help with these!

Nice....I made it just in time, I went out shopping with my wife and I kept looking at my watch, once we got home, I jumped on the comp and they wereavailable, YESSSS, ordered my "CRIS B PATTA's", haha, but went with the regular Nike symbols on them, woooo, I can relax now..........

So Chris....once I get these bad boys, can you speckle some Black on the soles????

As of the "AMFAM" logo you guys saw earlier, like a dumb-!@+, there was an error in my comp some how and I lost the design, damn, gotta re-do.

Cris.

Cincy- 5 pairs is insane ,can't wait to see the finished goods'

Cris1 - are those the pair you plan on adding a little Filipino touch too?

Mayhem is the MASTER. White rag, boiling water, super careful application and BOOM! No more yellow stain.

I'm humbled by your knowledge sir.

worship.bmp

I don't even care about the black dot anymore, I'm just glad to have them back to what they were.

Finished up my next batch to choose from. Im sure you guys recognize all of these. All inspired from earlier colorways of course.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

What's up everybody. Thought I would post my newest pickup that arrived today. I've been waiting a couple years to get my hands on these.

El Bro - Thanks for the help with these!

No Problem! He just put 3 more size 10's up. I wonder how many he has.
laugh.gif
No 9.5's though, I want another pair.
mad.gif

Dan, glad it worked out bro! next step....tackling that black spot....
devil.gif

the more i see these ID's the more i pray/wish/hope it's not a leather mudguard
frown.gif

Cris - you have some of the best ID's around, cant wait to see the Patta inspired 87's when they're done

^ Kev...you still lookin for that Harris Tweed Supreme Fitted??? I have the brown one in a 3/4, still new.

Cris.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

After you log into paypal, it takes you back to Nike and that is where you enter the code.

darn! oh well, maybe next time!

dope stuff as usual C1! between you and chris, i'm going to have too many stolen ideas!
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom