TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zach13g

last sports team theme from me & May I'll be sure to post the EM's when they come in.

You make some great ID's, it's weird because I was toying around with raptors CW's this morning -
4109765041_2c1034578a_m.jpg
4109756553_8e2fdaa7d4_m.jpg

4110535478_18d8ca6fef_m.jpg

Atlanta Hawks
laugh.gif

I'm really hoping that Nike rep doesn't know what the %@+$ he's talking about...

I don't mind the leather mudguard too much, but if I woulda known I wouldn't have ordered the pairs I did.

I'm def waiting on ordering more till the first batch comes in.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

UFB- smokin Bursts up there!!!!

TAK- where did you get those my man???
I'm patiently waiting / hoping for a US release.

KixFiles when they first put them up for(135) pre-order.

Likuidmental - Thanks agian for the shoes. Cant believe I slept on them for this long. Lemme kno if u still want the tee.

So far I'm pleased with the ID options but I wish they had ORANGE!!!

I kno I post a lot of pacquiao related stuff and most of u are prolly annoyed but this will be my last one.

What do yall think of these? Trainer1x2009 sole
2vmugjb.jpg

Re-release in Dec.
qzn7rl.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ nice!!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KVN

neukicks- I only ordered 1 pair the first time, which is why I only got confirmed for one
interesting, did anyone order more than 1 pair? and only got one email for creation?
I ordered 2 pairs on Friday and haven't received confirmation on either...
eyes.gif

I got my confirmation on my Stussy's this morning, hopefully I can order my "CRIS B PATTA's" today, but I doubt it, damn, goin out with mywife to get some Baby stuff soon.

Cris.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

UFB- smokin Bursts up there!!!!

TAK- where did you get those my man???
I'm patiently waiting / hoping for a US release.

KixFiles when they first put them up for(135) pre-order.

135 shipped? damn, how'd I sleep on that....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^$135 + $40 shipping from asia.....

Yep that's correct. Plus I had a few extra dollars sitting in my paypal that was from Mayhem. hahahaha

I love a maroon upper (a la redwood 90s), but can't say I'm a fan of that swoosh (material or color) or the sole. I really expected each one to just beanother variation of the denim/canvas pairs. I wonder what four and five will look like? thanks for sharing, micmorales.

^^^not a bad idea if u could figure out how to get a blank ID on the back....i've been trying for various reasons...
nerd.gif
devil.gif

yah not sure on those patta's. no mini swoosh on the toe either. is that clear under though :nerd:

i do like how the inner swoosh is a different color though

^^^not a bad idea if u could figure out how to get a blank ID on the back....i've been trying for various reasons...
nerd.gif
devil.gif
just put a period .

nerd.gif
devil.gif

if you just use a period you should be able to just cover it. edit: whoops, Zach beat me to it.

I'm having a hell of a time trying to find what I need to find for my idea... what i'm finding is either too big or not good enough quality. i'mlooking into having some made right now. I'm determined.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

nerd.gif
devil.gif
just put a period .
ohhh.....nice.....but depending on how they place the period, it may not work for what i want to do with the blank heel. goodlooks on that infotho....definitely loving how they let us get versatile with the ID like the old days. 10 letters on each shoe is
pimp.gif

if you get just the period and make it the same color as the material on the back, it may6 just blend in, or you may be able to remove that embroidery withsome careful seam-ripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom