TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any suggestings for improvement????
http://nikeid.nike.com/s7templates/...RTIN&authorColor_green=102&metricId=191589549

Possible good news Fam!

I was reading in the AM1 I'd thread in retro and someone said Nike told em that the mudguards will be the same felt material that was on the QSs over thesummer.

*crosses fingers*

Where's the pics of the materials/colors that will be used that was posted a few weeks ago? Was there any leather in those pics?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Possible good news Fam!

I was reading in the AM1 I'd thread in retro and someone said Nike told em that the mudguards will be the same felt material that was on the QSs over the summer.

*crosses fingers*

Where's the pics of the materials/colors that will be used that was posted a few weeks ago? Was there any leather in those pics?
650n47.jpg

Keeping a watchful eye over this...

same image can apply to those Air Max 90s posted by Modz from Footlocker Australia.
pimp.gif

Hopefully those 90s will make their way to the States eventually. I've really liked those since I first saw them. I like how on the AU site, the Tell aFriend button says "show my mates."

Originally Posted by zmdawg

IDs are up!!! Now I'm freaking out not knowing what pairs to ship into the cart oh man.....

**edit*** Why do I get charged tax in NV? Niketown?!?

If you have a Niketown or Nike outlet in your state you will be charged your state tax.

What's up fam? I've been helping a friend sort through some stuff to sell and found these gems. Just barely scratched the surface and nearly everythingis DS with OG box. sz 9 - 9.5 fam PM me if interested -

Kev_kicks_1.jpg

Kev_kicks_3.jpg

Kev_kicks_5.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Possible good news Fam!

I was reading in the AM1 I'd thread in retro and someone said Nike told em that the mudguards will be the same felt material that was on the QSs over the summer.

*crosses fingers*

I been trying to tell people, don't go off what one rep says, they get stuff wrong ALL THE TIME. and no, according to the pic, there was noleather in the swatch samples, another of the many reasons why there likely won't be a leather mudguard. I really think the iD's are now easier toorder because so many people put the brakes on after seeing what cincybcats posted. funny.

here's those swatch samples by the way, notice how the suede colors here match the color options for the mudguard:

swatch.jpg

it looks like there were originally more options that we didn't get (2 shades of green reflective, light blue mesh, pink, couple additional blue suedes,etc), so maybe they will be adding some of those options?

and Modz, I love those china olympic 90s, I wish I had grabbed a pair when they were readily available. I'll be keeping an eye out for those.

avngrguild - thinking of cutting my toes off for some of those. hmm... haha j/k, i WISH those were all 11! slates, comets, am2's, and the orange/blue93's are sick!

Hameed - ur friend has some sick stuff, those comets and am2's look sooooo goood! having a bigfoot...FTL....again...
mad.gif

Denver - i really hope that's the case...and if that's the beet red in that suede section....hmmmm i'mgonna be very happy with a particular pair
grin.gif

"hyper blue" could be the lighter of those 2 shades of blue suede, although it doesn't look all that "hyper" in the pic... it lookslike maybe those last four swatches of suede toward the right are hyper blue, obsidian, club purple, and beet, but I'm thinking it's just not a goodpic because all of those should look brighter in "real life".

Speaking of the AM1 iD's...

They're up already today...I was just able to order a pair! These will be my first iD's ever, soI hope everything turns out pretty well.

Cris1 - I hope you don't mind, but I definitely bit the heinekams. I've wanted a pair ever sinceI saw pictures you posted of yours.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

avngrguild - thinking of cutting my toes off for some of those. hmm... haha j/k, i WISH those were all 11! slates, comets, am2's, and the orange/blue 93's are sick!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Hameed - ur friend has some sick stuff, those comets and am2's look sooooo goood! having a big foot...FTL....again...
mad.gif

How do you think I feel having to sort through all this stuff knowing I can't wear any of it?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ haha no DOUBT that would be tough. I've tried to squeeze my foot in some 10's before too, wishful thinking, lol.

heads up to anybody who missed out, a dude in the outlet thread posted that this nike factory store has the red/yellow tailwind 92's for $30 (I didn'tcheck myself):

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ad-Vo.html#reply-7492829

if you don't know the deal with ordering from outlets hit me up. not sure if they're still doing the free shipping for nike find or not, but it mightbe worth a shot.

As I knew would be the case, another ST pickup has quickly followed my first:

1dyr4.jpg

Still got my eye on the JD 'Raiders' colourway too.
BTW, for those who were considering the red JD pair, they've dropped in price by another £10, so are now £40.

Whats up FAM just peeking in
nerd.gif

Dope iD 90's back there.....gonna have a similar pair made up with some added touches of course.

..................... I'm out & lurking
wink.gif

avngrguild - nice stuff sir. I'd love to get those orange 93s but too small for me.
today for me (recycled)

interesting news on the 87iDs.. guess we will all just have to wait for a few weeks.
PEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom