TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the "gift" code again as well, but it seems not to work..........and the AM1's seem to be up for a few hours now.

Cris.

These are on the way....I wish they had a burgundy and light blue color on there.

Top one, rico
pimp.gif

IDs have prob been up for longer because everyone is holding back due to leather mudguard haha.

Rico...I got free shipping because I ordered 2 pairs. I think if you order over $175 you get free shipping.

Hey Rico I like the second ones just cuz I liked colored soles. But the first ones are good because their isn't to much blue. LOL not helping right ?!

first off, great black/white 87's^

and regarding iD's and shipping, "gift" is excluded on nikeID but new accounts still get free shipping::

eeb2531ec6443c50a96a6441770182501060635.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by mheftman

can i get some opinions fam - only gonna get 1 set.

these 2 -

2ai4mk0.jpg

or these 2 -

????????????????????

51% of me wants the neon 90's and hot red 1's.
yup...those two.

just got the email...started creating both pairs I ordered
smokin.gif

Yeah, these two, definitely. Nice work.

Does anyone know anyone that has and is selling the air max 2009 volt in a 10.5? I can't find it anywhere.....
mad.gif
frown.gif
Someone please PM me

354744001a.jpg

No maxes today...Eggplant foams.

The AM1 IDs are what we thought they were...I'm a little less inclined to order the ones I have saved into myLocker now that I know they put a syntheticleather mudguard.

I went back into my cart after an hour, and the Free Shipping code was present, so I went forward..............

Ok, I think I'm done now, 3 is cool..............for now.

Cris.

Those are dope Cris...

Hopefully I can do another pair or two soon. I was going to do the Black/Red Jordam for sure, but not so sure now that the muguard is leather
ohwell.gif
prob end updoing a navy/white pair and/or grey/white pair. With OG colorblocking the leather won't look too bad I don't think.

Any updates on the AMFAMID?

^^^ CRIS , so you put the code in at checkout and it was still $12 .... but later on got the email and seen that youwere only charged $137 ???

Nice DWs, Cris!

I finally ordered these two. Seeing that the OGs of my iDs had leather mudguards / tips, I felt they would be more "true" to them.

33orx3s.jpg

1 Cent (inspiration from the Atlantic Penny 2s)

os9vno.jpg

Grape (inspiration from the Women's AM95)

I remember someone saying that for the first release of iDs they were "holding back" some options, and, hopefully, they will be more colors to selectfrom and, most importantly, an additional option of a suede mudguard / tip.

Thanks, Sir! No problem. If you do decide to make them, don't forget to make the overlay reflective silver. haha

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yo Modz...what's the name of the blue on those? Is it obsidian? Just wondering because obsidian is one of the options on the IDs.
Yes they are Obsidian dudeski.

daaz, these trainer 1s?

Modzilla - where did you pick up those trainer 1s? How is the quality on those?
Quality's great, got them in Australia.

Ground Breaking Moments today, nice...

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks, Sir! No problem. If you do decide to make them, don't forget to make the overlay reflective silver. haha

YES sir .... thanks for the heads up. Im going to look into that pair. Might be my last pair I get done.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom