TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by battleground03

So Chris....once I get these bad boys, can you speckle some Black on the soles????
Just send them right over and I'll take care of it
happy.gif

Hi L! When are you ordering that one I showed ya?

Prok - Those 2 designs are solid

That leather mudguard business is ridiculous. It has to be suede, I mean come on Nike
grin.gif

Sup C! I'm waiting to hear about a possible 40 off. If nothing, probably not until after Christmas!
I'm still trying to sell some things....size 7-8 heads hit me up!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mheftman

can i get some opinions fam - only gonna get 1 set.

these 2 -

2ai4mk0.jpg

or these 2 -

????????????????????

51% of me wants the neon 90's and hot red 1's.
yup...those two.

just got the email...started creating both pairs I ordered
smokin.gif

no problem Flip. I had read from others that it was popping up around then. so I just sat at my computer making new designs in one window and refreshing inanother. they were available at around 4:16 PM PST on Sunday, so it's not exactly 4 but close. hope you get your order in sir!

Hey laune, I'll give you an update once I find out more info. Cris, your am1's will arrive tomorrow, enjoy them.

wearing some old am1 id's today due to the fact that the new ones have a leather mudguard :/

chilling at the coffee shop working on my blog check it out.

also if any am fam'ers have a blog or twitter hit me up with it so i can add you to the roll..

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Hey laune, I'll give you an update once I find out more info. Cris, your am1's will arrive tomorrow, enjoy them.

.............Yes, yes, thanks Dan, I probably wont see them until I get back to work next week Monday.

Cris.

Got my last 2 in..I'm done till I start seeing how Beet and the blue looks like. I can honestly say I didn't sleep this time around. I made a pair ofDave Whites (went with all suede and not reflective like I was going to) then did a pair like Cris1, the stussy huarache but with red soles and red nike air inthe back to make it pop. Phew now the waiting starts....

wore some id's i made a while back to enjoy the nice weather today. after i looked at the picture i realized how dirty they were due to being in the bagfor so long
ohwell.gif

6.jpg

IDs are up!!! Now I'm freaking out not knowing what pairs to ship into the cart oh man.....

**edit*** Why do I get charged tax in NV? Niketown?!?

HOW DID yall get the FREE SHIPPING . Its not working for me on my ID's and says its excluded. How did it work for yall ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom