TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ i remember talking to gasp a while back about them, he said .5 size up, i dont have a pair so anyone with a pair please confirm.

well.....sneaks up will have to east coasters rolling in, J and I have talked today looks like we'll be making one hell of a trip for it, so lets do aAMFAM table!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Question for any and all: Do ST's run true to size?

personally, i think they run a 1/2 size BIG. i have the white/black in a size 8, but would have preferred a 7.5 (my true size).

BUT....is so subjective.

Modz - those "not lasers at all" have that crispy, canvas-like mesh right?

Can't remember actually, i was concentrating on the other materials.

They do look good though, just not what i expected so i was a bit put off. I think most would enjoy when they'rewearing them.

CDub......crisp pic, dope Infra's.

Even though the event is far away, I'm stoked, the "AM FAM" table WILL be dope...we'll organize, tees will be made as well.

Cris.

Originally Posted by neukicks

well.....sneaks up will have to east coasters rolling in, J and I have talked today looks like we'll be making one hell of a trip for it, so lets do a AMFAM table!!
smokin.gif
Damnit i can't wait!! any other east coasters wanna tag along.....holla!

u know how we do....
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

hot%20box%20cooking.jpg

andrew.jpg

....minus the Po-Po of course
grin.gif

Jake - i'm looking forward to some hearty meals in those spots down there, like that one with the giantpizza....and some texas bbq...

edit - nike really really dropped the ball by not putting these out in mens sizes
mad.gif
frown.gif

Mayhem - Yea idk why they makin those 90's in GS only. Another Nike Fail...

Man all this talk bout Sneaks Up making me wanna go lol. I'll have to make the trip if I make it into the FAM...
wink.gif

Still playin with ColorSpash
xojgjr.jpg

Saw this in the outlet thread. idk if anyone is interested.
Originally Posted by MissCutiee

If you there is anybody from Europe here: There is an Air Max 1 ID Design contest, were you can design your own AM1 an put them up for vote. If you have the most votes you win the shoe.

http://www.schuh-you.com/Nike-Air-Max-1-ID-Natalie-Letko

jwdanklefs - Appreciate it sir, you've got a dope blog as well
pimp.gif
Cris - Thanks man, hope all is well with your newborn.

Originally Posted by crisone

CDub......crisp pic, dope Infra's.

Even though the event is far away, I'm stoked, the "AM FAM" table WILL be dope...we'll organize, tees will be made as well.

Cris.
already talked to the wife, we are 100% in...her working for the airline makes it a free flight lock
laugh.gif

jake, holler at me with some logistics, you have my blackberry number
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Hmmm, maybe for the Show?????

AM FAM x Sneaks Up AM1.

Spurs Colors.

Cris.
and I am sooooo trying to pull the trigger on some IDs...someone just give me a reason
roll.gif

AmFam or AmFam x Sneaks Up...I am game

Thanks for the sizing advice guys. Anybody else care to weigh in on the ST's?

Jibby - sick
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I'm trying to remember, who are the big footers? KVN? I've got a sz 13 heads up for somebody
nerd.gif

^ STs fit snug and seem really narrow width wise, after a couple wears they fit fine. I wear a sz 12 & for me they fit perfect....now
wink.gif

Sup Fam!

Looks like there will be a few going to TX in April
nerd.gif
. Greg I know youmentioned the other half going, anyone else bringing their better halfs?
My wife was like "If it's all dudes I rather not go"
happy.gif
Laune! Karen wants to know if you're going?

No AM today

*anyone keeping an eye out for those rare size 11 90's on that auction site?

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Thanks for the sizing advice guys. Anybody else care to weigh in on the ST's?

Jibby - sick
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I'm trying to remember, who are the big footers? KVN? I've got a sz 13 heads up for somebody
nerd.gif

Im a 10 in 90's and 95's, and a 9.5 in 87's. The ST I bought both a 10 and 9.5 and both fit fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom