TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larrivee...imma 13, so is Jake (Jwdanlefs)

Cris...nice pick up. Like the sticker. I still have my Cris1 drip shirt that I wear on occasion. Matter fact, maybe I'll throw it on tomorrow.

Wow!!! Looks Like Everybody is going to TX,,,

Here are some New Pick Ups....
Just like what Cris1 said "Nothin' better than a fresh, new pair"
2nd pair of Safari's and finally Knocked Off a Grail (AM1 Viotechs)

*I took the picture of the LAF 180s, and didn't notice that thing by the lacehole, but after i saw it, I rubbed it with my finger and it wasgone....
wink.gif

LM, that top pics great.

Terra Humaras today, rain.

Got the new car, had a heat wave here in Oz, hasn't rained for x amount of weeks, 11 degrees higher temp than the normfor this time of year, record breaking, the day the car gets delivered at 230, it starts to rain at 2, followed by a dust storm.
frown.gif

That was yesterday, this morning was nice again, so i washed it, drove out of the car wash joint, did a u turn, startsraining
frown.gif

Spent 45k on the car, forgot to ask for floor mats, so they didn't put them in.
frown.gif

Car rocks though.
happy.gif

Tak, i'll stick the sticker on and take a piccie when the sun comes out again!

Things move quick in here.
Mayhem - How I love those 87's. Feeling you on the shorts thing too.
Baybully/Jibby/Cris - Got to be happy with those pickups.
larrivee7 - I went true with ST's and they're good for me. Probably doesn't help, seeing as you've now been advised half down,half up and true.
ohwell.gif

likuidmental - loving your set of pictures, and of course the shoes. Think I might have to track down those 180's.
Redrum - Reckon you can't go wrong with those yellows. Classic stuff.

Originally Posted by crisone

Nothin' better than a fresh, new pair, my newest:

Cris.

Amen! Nice stickers and tees as well
nerd.gif

Chris: my wife talked about it, she would be all over it if some others went, like you said. But she could also careless to let me go alone if it is a "sausagefest" as it was quaintly put.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

S dubl and Jake, check your PM.

Cris - nice stickers/shirts

neukicks - good looking rotation there. And thanks for the help on the STs fellas. I think I'll average it out and assume they run true to size, haha.

Props to Denver for giving me the idea of Createx Opaque white. Im getting better at this painting, even though its my second pair to paint. I wore these alotwhen I first got them, so these midsoles got filthy. I really didnt need to put masking tape, they were pretty east to paint without getting paint all over theplace. I still have one more coat to go, but I really like the createx opaque white.

Killin' it Fam! Way too much to mention.

I'd love to come to Sneaks Up but it's bad timing unfortunately: that's right when my other half is moving to NYC... Maybe 2011!

nice job, El Bro. yeah it just takes practice and a good brush, eventually you won't make any mess at all.

cris - crisp safaris, and cool shirts
james - i love those orange blaze 95s. are those the beige gradient ones or the gray gradient?
likuidmental - nice pics, the viotech looks great on the viotechs!

did a little cleanup of a recent pickup, '03 neons. I didn't think these were fake, but some of the bubble seams are not in the center of the bubbleand I haven't seen that before, maybe just a flaw, any thoughts?:

Originally Posted by denverairforce

did a little cleanup of a recent pickup, '03 neons. I didn't think these were fake, but some of the bubble seams are not in the center of the bubble and I haven't seen that before, maybe just a flaw, any thoughts?:
One of my '05 Varsity Red 95s are like that too. Just chalk it up to poor Nike quality control.

good to know, thanks briannnnn. these are the ones you and mayhem helped legit check for me a couple weeks ago. despite the seams, they cleaned up nicely, notbad for $50. thanks for the help.

edit: bonus-

cb7152e245cda6ad3b516701763ef23c0af445d.jpg

Is that a pair of Safety Oranges lurking in the background?
eek.gif

Just took a look at one of my Varsity Red 95s...BOTH units have the mismatched seams
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom