TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatup nt, lotsa sick air max in this thread. I'ma huge air max fan, here's what I'm currently workin with.

293f3o5.jpg

6yp0ls.jpg

2816l1j.jpg

newest additions:

6ef6gx.jpg

Originally Posted by brickSB

what if I like filipino women?
I like the Pinay's also
devil.gif

Pastrami- Never seen you post in here before, you have a couple pairs of serious goods IMO
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Jermaine - you gonna be able to come down to San Antonio in April for the show???
I thought there was an All-Star event in Feb? I can make it then, but I'm not sure about April...

-Jermaine

I wouldn't worry about the all star event. Come through in April and have some Dos XX, fajita tacos, and a trip to the Pleasanton Flea market. Chris1, Jermaine, and AM FAMers with filipino heritage, I got y'all.

..............."I don't drink Beer, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis.......Stay thirsty my friends........" Haha, everything sounds good Fred.

Patrami, Homegrowns, nice.....I'm looking for a pair now, and nice collection.

Cris.

^^what if I like filipino women? is that not enough for you?
Sorry, I haven't been in the dating scene for some time. My WIFE ( she's Mexican ) frowns
frown.gif
on stuff like that. Nevertheless, when in San Antonio....

So Fred, being an AM FAM memer of Filipino descent...you got me?

Larivee...dope Spiridons!

Pastrami - Nice stuff, esp the Maize 90s and Homegrowns.

Hey fam,

Just a heads up. Theyre not air maxes technically but I know alot of you guys (myself included) are fans of the Presto.

The black/whites are on NDC, on sale, with an extra 25% off using code - VICTORY, and free shipping using code - GIFT.

Hope a few take advantage.

larrivee - Dope spiridons. They are somewhere on my long, long list of shoes to get.

pastrami - nice stuff... still waiting for those pattas to drop stateside

today... (recycled)
2w1sgh3.jpg

-Mitchell

maybe a stupid question, but are there any specific insoles out there that work well in 95's? I'm talking stuff you can pick up at the store like Dr.Scholl's (are you gellin'?), stuff like that. thanks!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

maybe a stupid question, but are there any specific insoles out there that work well in 95's? I'm talking stuff you can pick up at the store like Dr. Scholl's (are you gellin'?), stuff like that. thanks!

I use Dr. Scholl's massaging gel inserts in my 09' am95's. idk why but the 09' 95s aren't too comfortable. I would assume most of the Dr.Scholl's would work fine but just make sure u take the time to cut them correctly for a better fit. Hope that helps...

-Mitchell

thanks, I may give it a shot. I have never really used "after market" insoles, but I have a few pairs of 95's I got used and tossed the insoles.just wanted to make sure those things will fit right in a 95. didn't even think about cutting them to fit, makes perfect sense. thanks!

^ I noticed that too. Looks a bit strange with nothing at all there. But still a really nice shoe in my opinion.

larrivee - Those Spiridons look crisp.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Ron, "You got 99 problems and the...

tak- Nike Air on heels or not, the whole cw is a bit toobusy.

Let me go call Lucy in a few..
laugh.gif

I never ever dated a Pinay...ebony honeys most of the time...

Fred, Pinoy kaba?!! I didnt know

Originally Posted by micmorales

Let me go call Lucy in a few..
laugh.gif

I never ever dated a Pinay...ebony honeys most of the time...

Fred, Pinoy kaba?!! I didnt know

Yes sir, pure bred, made in Canada though.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Ron, "You got 99 problems and the...

tak- Nike Air on heels or not, the whole cw is a bit too busy.

..............I'll agree, too busy.

Cris.

Sup Fam!

Dallas - solid collection dude

Larrivee - sick spiridons man, i've been after that colorway for a while as well.
pimp.gif

Pastrami - dope stuff

just got these in....package 1/3
devil.gif
...Thanks again G!
wink.gif

Air Max tee....rasta colors

AM90 Techno Blue vnds for 25GBP

Hey all.

I want to apply for membership to the Air Max Family, if that's ok. I know I don't contribute as much as most, but my job is, for lack of a betterword, demanding. When I am by a computer, however, this thread is a daily check for me. It's pretty cool how close you guys keep it around here.

Well, my name is Matt. I'm 28 and live on the NW side of Houston. I let the shoe thing go for a while but, in the last year I've really got back intoit and I love it.

Unfortunately, I only took pics of the AM1s I have. These are by far my favorite shoes, anyway! When the ID craze was on, I got a little anxious. Hopefullythis is enough for now. I'll get the rest up soon.

I was also able to get myself 4 pairs of IDs on the second day they were out. Thanks to some of you who explained how it worked.

1i1k3q.jpg

4fv4g8.jpg

107ju52.jpg

More on the way...

Happy Holidays. Peace.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Hey fam,

Just a heads up. Theyre not air maxes technically but I know alot of you guys (myself included) are fans of the Presto.

The black/whites are on NDC, on sale, with an extra 25% off using code - VICTORY, and free shipping using code - GIFT.

Hope a few take advantage.
smokin.gif
...just grabbed a pair for me and the wife.

thanks for the heads up. $88 for two pairs aint too bad.

edit...dope pick up J. Cant wait to see whats coming in next
nerd.gif

7lcdmj........hmmmm, my size range as well, give me your Black/White/Grey 87's, then you can join.

Haha, j/p.

Solid collection though.......try to contribute as much as you can, one of the main points here.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

7lcdmj........hmmmm, my size range as well, give me your Black/White/Grey 87's, then you can join.

Haha, j/p.
Yeah, I need them in a 9.5. I dont think my ID's with the same color blocking are gonna do it for me.
mad.gif

S Dubl - 25% off plus free shipping is pretty good. There are some nice windbreakers and jackets on there.

Mayhem - Nice pickups. Never worked with British Pounds before lol. Good deal.

7lcdmj - Nice collection... If thats just ur Am1s, I'd like to see all of ur Am's.

-Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom