TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about original Air Stabs other than the fact they are VASTLY superior to the retros Nike made.

Nike really dropped the ball big time on the Stabs.

Originally Posted by brickSB

excellent photo!

where is NC are you?
Dude, I'm RIGHT around your way: Wilmington. I would have hit you up but it's one off time with the lady, she's working here at themoment. Picture taken in Airlie Gardens.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Any good Black Friday pickups?

UFB - The Black/Purple CW is dope.
Brian - Those 95's are
pimp.gif
. Lovin those huge bubbles... I feel ya onwanting to bring back the blue gradients 95. It's been too long since the retroed a pair.
Modz - Free Urawas? Damn good deal... Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Today...
2i6cuuv.jpg

-Mitchell

dope kicks everyone....

Im really liking those AT1/87s...Id like to see em in person.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Originally Posted by brickSB

excellent photo!

where is NC are you?
Dude, I'm RIGHT around your way: Wilmington. I would have hit you up but it's one off time with the lady, she's working here at the moment. Picture taken in Airlie Gardens.
haha, that is like 4min from my house....
holler at me if you want to meet up for a nice saturday beer, the wife is working today

I haven't contributed in awhile, but hopefully this makes up for itsomewhat...

14-570x399.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$29.99 @[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4840 Tanger Outlet Blvd # 491[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]North Charleston, SC 29418-6958[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](843) 744-3966[/color]

They're Women's, so fellas, make sure to go up a size and a half. The biggest size I rememberseeing was 11.5. Good luck Fam!

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Went to the 40% off Nike factory sale today, almost copped these womans stabs for $60 aud ($50 u.s.) but copped some hypermax tennis balls for $100 aud instead.

Might have to go back for these stabs....

http://www.flightclubny.c...y&c=run&i=050987
Dude, save your money and buy some good stuff... Just remember for every 2 or 3 cheap pairs of "OK" shoes, you can buy 1 dope pair thatyou have been searching for for a while...

^best advice ever these days...

what up fam, hope everybody had a good turkey day. let me just say that beer, wine and medicinal is not a great mixture! I had the worst hangover I've hadin several years yesterday. food was great though, gonna make stock out of my brother's turkey carcass so I can make soup this winter. hope everybodyenjoyed time with their family and got full. no black friday madness for me... too bad about those persian bw's being women's sizes. sweet deal for younormal to small footers!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Dude, save your money and buy some good stuff... Just remember for every 2 or 3 cheap pairs of "OK" shoes, you can buy 1 dope pair that you have been searching for for a while...

This is the advice I now follow.
pimp.gif

Nice 1s, El Bro.

nice shimas, I used to hate the pinstriped liner but it grew on me. leather quality on those looks really nice, and of course the color blocking is classic.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Dude, save your money and buy some good stuff... Just remember for every 2 or 3 cheap pairs of "OK" shoes, you can buy 1 dope pair that you have been searching for for a while...

This is the advice I now follow.
pimp.gif

Nice 1s, El Bro.

Thats exactly what I have been following for a while. Which is why the majority of my collection is Pre 2005.
happy.gif
I love Real leather and Great Quality, and thats whats really makes a shoeworth the price.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

nice shimas, I used to hate the pinstriped liner but it grew on me. leather quality on those looks really nice, and of course the color blocking is classic.
Yeah, im still getting used to them, but I appreciate the story behind the Stripes. But I love the colorway of the shoe and the quality. Itsunreal the materials used, especially for 03. I know they still used real leather in 03, but I know they started using synthetic suede and synthetic leatherin 02 on some air maxes and trainers, maybe even before that, but Im pretty sure the suede and leather on here is real.
happy.gif

I've lately been looking at shoes that can replace existing pairs I own.

Basically a "two of almost everything" I wear frequently.

smh.gif
that I fell asleep on some auctions.

Shimas are dope!!

AM has a massive burst collection. I am hoping some of those stay at a reasonable clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom