TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that perf toebox is
smokin.gif
to me for some reason, but I doubt its anything like the Drurys material wise.

Originally Posted by s dubl

that perf toebox is
smokin.gif

............Yes, yes, one of the main reasons for considering.

I'm designing/sketching a design out for Sneaks Up, a front/back tee design, so what I'm workin' with, not set in stone yet though:

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by s dubl

that perf toebox is
smokin.gif

............Yes, yes, one of the main reasons for considering.

Cris.
my thoughts exactly....wasnt feeling em too much until I saw that.

They're slightly different... Here's a side-by-side.

o9fpra.jpg

I love the perf on the drury too. Hopefully the Patta suede style holds up as well as the Drury has.

SDUBL- IDK what it is but you NT Staff members pages show differently?

Yes ,The perf toe on those Pattas are looking something serious. But the little voices in my head are telling me not to jump the gun. I have a feeling thosewill be much easier to find than the Purps??

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Went to the 40% off Nike factory sale today, almost copped these womans stabs for $60 aud ($50 u.s.) but copped some hypermax tennis balls for $100 aud instead.

Might have to go back for these stabs....

http://www.flightclubny.c...y&c=run&i=050987
Dude, save your money and buy some good stuff... Just remember for every 2 or 3 cheap pairs of "OK" shoes, you can buy 1 dope pair that you have been searching for for a while...
I know what you're saying, buy the qualitah on the stabbies is good, and i like that CW, even thoughit's wimins!!

Originally Posted by 7lcdmj

They're slightly different... Here's a side-by-side.

o9fpra.jpg

I love the perf on the drury too. Hopefully the Patta suede style holds up as well as the Drury has.
thanks for the pic, but hows the feel on the Pattas toebox? Is it nice and soft like the Drurys?

eek.gif
at the shoes in the DJ AM auction

LOTS of stuff I had never seen before. And a couple items I might be inclined to watch...

I never knew the man but you can tell he really loved shoes. RIP to him.

Cris, the tee design is looking good...a silver/black colorway would do the trick.

those new pattas are tempting but they seem relatively easy to get....cris, pm me about that size 12!

quick ? for anyone that ordered IDs...

any updates? I got an email on the 17th saying that my order is being created...it's now the 28th and they havent shipped yet? Just seems like a long timeto make a pair of shoes.

The Patta's are looking good... real good - definitely a shoe thats grown on me, looking at that picture it seems like everything works together.. hmm...still wish there was a 'nike air' on the back though

s_dubl - it probably takes about 2.5 to 3 weeks to make them, and about 2 weeks to ship them. we should be seeing shipping confirmation in the next week or soI would think.

amfam just a heads up if anyone is interested, i saw sz 11 and 12 parra maxims at the nike factory outlet in Wrentham, Ma
(wrenthamn pemium outlets) i dont have their number though

possibly some encouragement for the iD fam:

sample pics from the retro forum-

am1_id_1.jpg

am1_id_0.jpg

(tongue tag is gonna be a b!+¢h for my project, ugh)
am1_id_3.jpg

am1_id_4.jpg

am1_id_8.jpg

I think the shape does look much imrpoved on these samples, although that speckling looks awful imo. mesh looks good, toe box looks good (better than thepatta's even), that purple looks really good, mudguard's still not shaped quite right and it's too thin around the sides. overall, if this is howthey're coming out looking, I'm OK with it. not perfect, but better than what we've gotten recently.

Originally Posted by crisone

I'm designing/sketching a design out for Sneaks Up, a front/back tee design, so what I'm workin' with, not set in stone yet though:

Cris.
Looking good cris...

I'm glad to see the discussion regarding buying what you like/hype and what not. The other day I was wondering just exactly how often you guys are gettingsome GR's just for beating around and what not. I haven't really started to target any big pricetag items as I still need to get some role playingpieces that fit into my everyday life/style and that's hard enough. I guess I'm picky and never really get hyped about anything or will just blow $50if I know I'm not gonna utilize enough to warrant the purchase. This mentality has helped me a lot more recently regarding Jordan purchases then anythingas those just seem to becoming more and more hideous. Been scrounging around on ebay and came across these (http://cgi.ebay.com/Air-m...es?hash=item3ca7adfdee).I don't think I've ever seen them until I saw this auction and then I happened to see another auction or two. I googled for some info and it may appearto be a womens release? Anyone know as I definitely like the CW. Anxious to get my 2 ID's to see how they are because I could see getting a few more ifthey're legit and after the holidays and I know where the bank accounts at. Time to work....crazy that at my job sometimes I lose a few pair of shoes in asecond....but when it goes the otherway all i'm thinking about lately is what pair to get first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom