TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful pair above!!

nwt- Those are stunning!! Were those the DS pair from DJ AM's auction? They look sooooooo damn clean. Congrats!!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Haven't been this bummed about losin out on a shoe in a loooooong time. Mayhem, I'm sure you have an appropriate gif....
this is how i felt when i missed out on some DW's....

....Drew u were definitely on point with what you said about this thread and the Fam!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mike - my favorite lights, nice selection bro! pic is dope too, iphone outdoor?
Bee - quality stuff, which ones are a 12?
tongue.gif
.....but like T21D said.....bring out the rest, the curiousity is killing me!
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

UFB - nice pickups, those stasis look comfy as hell!
NWT - sick 95's and bursts.....nothing like the good stuff!
Norcal - those are too dope, i wish i could get both colorways of those.

and a pic for some color...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

^ I need to re-up on those..........nice Jus.

Cris.
i was beyond lucky that u still had the 3XL's in the vio and safari cw's after all that time.....i definitely wouldn't mind another.
nerd.gif

....or a black tee with neon.....
eek.gif
devil.gif

yup, right after i joined in too...didn't even have the kicks to go with either shirt but that didn't matter
pimp.gif

Mayhem - most of my collection is a 12, with a few 11.5's and 13's sprinkled around.
Neukicks - thanks for that man, I definitely will.
Fred - I'm gonna get down there soon, man.. been busy here with alot of stuff and I'm opening up a new shop, so it's been a bit hectic. I'malmost positive I'll be down in April.

Neil - Those Burst are clean. Nice 95's as well

Cris - Thanks again! Can't wait to get them for the custom job
nerd.gif

Justin - I can't believe I didnt pick that shirt when it was available. It's the only one I don't have
mad.gif

norcalballgirl - nice to see u posting in here. I wanted those 87's from Doug but you got to them first

I read in the Retro thread that the Corduroy AM1's dropped at a few Niketowns for those that haven't picked them up yet.

My ID's shipped as well
eek.gif
They're in Alaska at the moment, Ishould get them by Friday

Damn
embarassed.gif
I don't know what happend....computer bugged out.Sorry for the triple post

here's a picture so the post is not wasted. I'm actually wearing them today

Originally Posted by crisone

^ I need to re-up on those..........nice Jus.

Cris.

do you have any size large in those tees man? i love that font and the way everything is set up. I dont care what CW. Have you ever made an amsterdam CW?

B...for serious, if you EVER want to unload ANYTHING, holler
nerd.gif
...you're officiallystalked
laugh.gif

I know you have some ridiculous maxes

As far as the rest of the FAM, if anyone can spot a hookup on the same green/blue/purple pattas mentioned above, I am looking for a 12. Holler at me!
nerd.gif

posting from the road so sorry. but stopped by the id store yesterday, they didn't have am1 samples to show but i talked to a well informed employee. heshowed me the swatches for it though and its pretty much the same as the one posted before. couple things i thought about after i left though is on the swatchthere is a tiffany colored mesh and there is a reflective orange, both are not available online. ill try and take a trip back to see if you can use it instore.i have some crappy pics on my iphone if you guys wanna see. he said talking to his id rep the shape is good, but could be better. suede on the mudguard, butthe splatter isn't as nice as he would like it.

Brick/all - Compound in PDX (503.796.2733) said they have them in a 12 when I called a minute ago. I forgot to ask if they do phone orders. if not I could pickpairs up. let me know (PM)

Originally Posted by brickSB

nerd.gif
...you're officially stalked
laugh.gif

As far as the rest of the FAM, if anyone can spot a hookup on the same green/blue/purple pattas mentioned above, I am looking for a 12. Holler at me!
nerd.gif
Brick, Get 2 pairs....that way I can trade you something good 0.0. MuHaHaHaaa

Originally Posted by brickSB

nerd.gif
...you're officially stalked
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Brick, Get 2 pairs....that way I can trade you something good 0.0. MuHaHaHaaa

Originally Posted by battleground03

Neil - Those Burst are clean. Nice 95's as well

My ID's shipped as well
eek.gif
They're in Alaska at the moment, I should get them by Friday

i hope they fly to the east coast, mine are in the same spot, otherwise it'll be a long time for mine
frown.gif

I can check my Niketown tomorrow after work or at lunch if anybody is still in need. I doubt we got 'em but it won't hurt to check...

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Mayhem - most of my collection is a 12, with a few 11.5's and 13's sprinkled around.
word, that's wussup....that's the size range in my collection as well. i will 2nd what Gregsaid.....if you EVER....EVER....wanna off something.....

...i'll be right here
laugh.gif

Chris - u got the neon one tho....and 1 of the 2 TAF hoodies....so jealous of that!
tongue.gif
, dope 360's...i really like that model, the upper reminds me of thespiridons.

fam needing help with those navy patta's?......."holla"
wink.gif

First Picture ever posted here on Niketalk(finally learned how to)ha. Not a part of the FAM, want to be. Few New Pickups. Thanks to a few people on here btw.

Cris, what's happening with the neon/volt with a big lightening strike on the back on white (?) AmFam Tees?
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom