TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes those are sick, guess Ill make me a pair similar to those. With a
little TAF on it
wink.gif

^it looks like it, you can kind of make out the texture by the ankle

I noticed that the rip-stop material used on the am90s is a much finer "grid" than on most other Nike applications (Air Struct, etc).
Looks better IMO

PS mayhemgatz I'll be in touch Im bombing through the city in like 3 weeks, how's the inventory looking?

Some ID's 9.5 being auctioned, to crazy for me haha.....280431279054

Whats up guys.......I saw the Blue Patta's today.....Not for me......The dude pretty much didn't have much to say about the green/purple ones so Idon't feel great about those coming around here. Ummm......I'd help whoever if you need help obtaining them. They're at Undefeated at $148......Sotax and shipping.....?!? I was told no size 12.

^nice, I was actually looking for why/how he knows theyre fake
They seem to match all of the options available now, no? I was unaware producers of fakes made am90s that match the pretty new iD options.
any more info on that would be appreciated.

Props to Justin coming through..
pimp.gif

Pic overload time

Chili #3 in the center

20idvsk.jpg

so4k7o.jpg

Proper air units:
95oax0.jpg

The whole AM95 gang
2lsxqja.jpg

i hope they fly to the east coast, mine are in the same spot, otherwise it'll be a long time for mine
frown.gif

James - I think all ID shipments are expedited so I think they'll go via air
happy.gif

Justin - Thanks for the comment on the 360's. The similarities to Spiridon's is what sold me to them

briannnnn - making me regret selling off my spare Red 95's

Nice pick up's TP800

Aaron - Not bad for beaters
Dave - Escape 90's
pimp.gif

Cris - What happened to that other logo/design
nerd.gif

Hey jaytthelegend, how about I help you with just one shoe of the Green Patta's. Left or Right? your choice
tongue.gif

Nice Pickups everyone!!!

Just some updates on upcoming releases...

Confirmed for January 2010. Is it just me or did the air bubble get even smaller?
104fal2.jpg

Supposedly hitting North America any minute now...
dommpi.jpg

Some new BWs...
2v0yebt.jpg

140jd3a.jpg

-Mitchell

^^hmmm interesting. BWs looking good, I still need to grab my first pair.

I agree with Edwin...maybe the T in black...or even charcoal grey...yeah, charcoal
tongue.gif

Briannn...that 3M looks nice...love the 3M on older 95s. Dope collect!

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Btw those ID's are fake.
yup, it's sad to say but the quality of fakes is actually comparable to the recent retro releases and the new id's allegedly*...

those are fake because they don't come with the suede bags anymore, and the way they are laced...also the tongue label is all ##$@%& up.
Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

I noticed that the rip-stop material used on the am90s is a much finer "grid" than on most other Nike applications (Air Struct, etc).
Looks better IMO

PS mayhemgatz I'll be in touch Im bombing through the city in like 3 weeks, how's the inventory looking?
i saw the ripstop in the ntny studio, loved it! u wouldn't even know it was ripstop unless u got really close.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...everyone will see the current inventory shortly
nerd.gif

Brian - quality set!
pimp.gif

don't even know how i'm awake still....
tired.gif

goodnight fam!

Considering I already have that AMFAM tee colorway...would much rather have the safari print back....never got a shot at it. With that said, I understand ifeveryone would rather go with the neons.
tongue.gif

Neon goes with more stuff of late what with a;ll the neon and volt drops.

Me.............i'd buy both.....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

Considering I already have that AMFAM tee colorway...would much rather have the safari print back....never got a shot at it. With that said, I understand if everyone would rather go with the neons.
tongue.gif
im with you brick.

I just wanted to send a BIG thank you to: BRICKSB, AIRON0828, LARRIVEE7, TAK and PROK13, thanks for taking the time to hit me up about myquestion, I really do appreciate it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom