TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
viotechs! so great, every time I see a pair, I want them more. those and safaris, one day......... CONGRATS man, great pickup!

Anyone know if the corduroy Patta's that just released were produced in a 7.5? I've come across a some 8's but have yet to see or hear of a store that received a 7.5
yea, they were made in a 7.5....most accounts just don't order that size, so 8 is usually the smallest.

just wanna let yall know that it's been hectic trying to keep up with the heads up...but it's going out tonight. the end of the year at my job tends tobe either really busy....or really dead lol...either way, i apologize for the delay and if there are any steals that have ended already
embarassed.gif

Thanks Hameed n Denver ( i still need a clean pair of safari's tho...*coughcough*)

^ Look good from here.

Quick question guys, what's a fair price for some electric green stabs in good shape?

Thanks fellas, heads up almost done btw...
nerd.gif

Seth - damn those are some horrible fakes. comparing the ones i saw to those, i have to believe they are legit of thestrength of the shape, wave pattern, and lace loops....so many damn 95's out there....
smokin.gif
, oh and the electric stabs shouldn't run u more than $90.
GS - i'm checking my nearest mcdonalds on my way home, planning on doing a lot of
smokin.gif
, playing MW2, and enjoying the mcrib lol

Mayhem- Nice Steal on those Vios, yes I said steal..... LOL funny how those worked out for you. "Targeted"----------->(•)

Wassup DaAzn? LOL you rite, Js avi that is. Put a candycane sword in there or something. hahahaaa

word....gotta get into the holiday spirit.

Mike - u change the batteries in that targeting laser yet? i change mine weekly so no one forgets
laugh.gif

Seth - i found this auction for some comet OG's....i'm thinking it was just the reds faded terribly afterseeing these

i like how there seems to be some teamwork in this thread. If you all were smart you'd pool your resources and get whatever you want at great prices. Andif someone doesnt hold up to their end...well thats one less link to make a shorter and tighter chain. I see most of you know one another by name and shouldreally try to capitalize on doing someone a favor and seeing if they get you back. If not, you just learned something about another "culture vulturesneakerhead" but if so then you just keep it going and i guarantee it will all balance out in the end. Just my 2 cents but i see a lot of commrodory inthis thread and genuine appreciation for maxes and "the fam". Best of luck to you all. You'll be amazed where your reputation will take you andwhat it may bring you some day. I can testify to that with my tenure as a shoe geek. I wish i had a new pick up or something to contribute besides my rhetoric.I may have to buy a damn shoe just to feel like part of the fam!!>

Seth - yessir! fingers crossed for restorability, lol.

J - thanks for all you do with the heads up, it's not like you owe that to any of us, so it's really cool of you to take the time.

corgi - you know it! there's a lot of that going on in here, people working together to help each other out. and what goes around definitely comes backaround and I can attest to that. there's a great mixture of generosity, knowledge and genuine appreciation of sneakers in the fam, it's really awonderful thing to be a part of.

Do not sleep on the 3rd colorway of the patta am1's, excellent use of materials and one of the few nice air max 1's to release in the US in a very longtime. They are at niketown la for those who need them, retail $110, good luck

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

I may have to buy a damn shoe just to feel like part of the fam!!>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seth - as mayhem said, no more then $90 for a new pair... one of the best colourways on the stabs (and this is coming from someone who doesnt like the model)

Hmm, some sort of Dave Chappelle crack head animated gif is needed....

Bo Trainers today, ams for the weekend i think.

Originally Posted by nwt

Seth - as mayhem said, no more then $90 for a new pair... one of the best colourways on the stabs (and this is coming from someone who doesnt like the model)
i feel the exact same way, i don't really like the model, I don't even care for the footpatrols. but the og red/white/black and theelectric green ones i do like. although, on those retros, i like when the "teeth" in the midsole are painted black like the originals.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by nwt

i feel the exact same way, i don't really like the model, I don't even care for the footpatrols. but the og red/white/black and the electric green ones i do like. although, on those retros, i like when the "teeth" in the midsole are painted black like the originals.
Thanks for the advice guys. I'm not a big stab guy either (RETRO stab, that is), but I do like the greens. OGs, on the other hand, were verynice:

The shape is so different on the retros, not to mention they seem to get the short end when it comes to colorways.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm not a big stab guy either (RETRO stab, that is), but I do like the greens. OGs, on the other hand, were very nice:

The shape is so different on the retros, not to mention they seem to get the short end when it comes to colorways.
Retro Stabs = FAILboat

They took a sleek running shoe and made it into a U-HAUL truck.

This crude drawing outlines most of the fail of the retros. Nike really screwed up this shoe with so many awful releases. Almost seems like they WANTED theseto end up in outlets.

df615662c5528d67e1b2e5a995095f5cf19c8d8.jpg

^ Wear did I miss that???

Justin - both 13s are in my watchlist... Offers have been sent... I dont know how I missed those!!! Mucho gusto homie!!!!

Electric greens fair price? I would say DS - $120 and used - retail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom