TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is 40 by 60 centimeters

he is going to make me 2 more pictures one of the teal cw of the lights(og) and one with the infrared on it very nice!

after he made those pics i am going to print them on canvas again

so when i move to my new home i have some nice artwork in the living room!

ssshhhhhh^^^

Ya'll didnt know?????? Ima celeb in Holland!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunkhead08

any info on these will help price and how rare

604118002.jpg

Ah, quite possibly my favorite of my 95s. Mine are so beat. I've worn 'em about to death. They are not at all easy to find at this point. There hasbeen a beat pair (not mine) on eBay a few times recently, but yeah, those came out when I was in HS! (I'm 25 now.)

i hate those blue am90's. they make me sick. i die a little bit each time someone posts a pic of them. aggghhhh.......
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

hey does anyone from the fam remember the firefox add-on for translations? and anyone remember the japanese auction site that brought about the translationadd-on?

thanks in advance

and let's get the pics of mic's collection asap
smile.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

whats up with that ID case? speacially made?

Yeah...Due to his proffesion it is a DJ-Bag / Shoebox...Pretty nice idea to make them stand out from the numerous Nike ID X xyz collabs, i guess...

Random 79 wrote:
Dynatrix - I really like those IDs, but I'ma sucker for brown shoes. Are you a tastemaker? Or are you a friend?

Later,
Jerrod

I dont have enough running shoes to be a tastemaker...So consider me as a friend...

Originally Posted by micmorales

I wanna see KEVIN's FIRST

aiyoooooooooo

jk. imma try and do a semi-collection post sometime in march or earlier....maybe. i was lookin through boxes and i wish i took pics when my shoes were stillnew. most of my stuff is beat
frown.gif
i've posted pretty much all myshoes at some time or another anyway so it wont be nothing new.

^ Hate you!
mad.gif
I need those lights, and the royal ones. Damn, christmaskeeping me broke...

Speaking of Shooto, he hooked me up on Azures which came today. HP, if you're reading this, YOU'RE THE MAN! I LOVE AZURES!!!

If any one can hook me up with azures or light let me know
nerd.gif

Anyways, wore these today for a looong day of school.
08d3581d4c3a7987a0764a03d33d3b80b76ad7f.jpg

Sup Fam, I was browsing ebay and came across these monstrosities.
smh.gif
at themhaving 5 bids.
d5935dd444b776e1a64b426ed49c7e8dc757c02.jpg

^ Damn, I wish could fit an 11, thanks anyways Fam.

Thanks Kev.

What ever happened to compiling a list of everyones "most wanted" so we could all keep an eye out for one another? I thought that it was a goodidea...

Originally Posted by rafsjays

What ever happened to compiling a list of everyones "most wanted" so we could all keep an eye out for one another?

i posted my list but it was so big the internet had to shut down.
actually, i generally wear a size 9 in runners and i don't even search real hard for shoes anymore but there are tons that i would like to have(including a slew of pre-2002 women's am95's). i guess my official most wanted air max list would have to include: 2 more pairs of neon yellow 95's, 2 more pairs of infrared 90's, melon slice 95's, the green powerwall 90's and i really should have made some 95 id's with the grey gradation- one with engine as an accent and one with altitude green as an accent.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by rafsjays

What ever happened to compiling a list of everyones "most wanted" so we could all keep an eye out for one another?

i posted my list but it was so big the internet had to shut down.
actually, i generally wear a size 9 in runners and i don't even search real hard for shoes anymore but there are tons that i would like to have (including a slew of pre-2002 women's am95's). i guess my official most wanted air max list would have to include: 2 more pairs of neon yellow 95's , 2 more pairs of infrared 90's, melon slice 95's, the green powerwall 90's and [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]i really should have made some 95 id's with the grey gradation[/color] - one with engine as an accent and one with altitude green as an accent.

embarassed.gif
i should have made some, period. at the very least, infra and laser blueaccent.. that color blocking with any pop color is just so
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by icmorales

ssshhhhhh^^^

Ya'll didnt know?????? Ima celeb in Holland!

laugh.gif

you had your 5 seconds of fame on Dutch National Television..
Thanks for the comments, Fam!

Corey: enjoy them! Sorry about the delay..

rafsjays wrote:
What ever happened to compiling a list of everyones "most wanted" so we could all keep an eye out for one another? I thought that it was a good idea...

Remember when the first page of the thread had a little demographic info like SN, real name, snkr size, and location. I liked that and thought that it waspretty useful with potential to be more so. Maybe we could bring that back?

Just a thought,
Jerrod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom