TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mic is worldwide.
smokin.gif

and i'm mad i've never found a wms 13 in the grape 95s.

i'm gunshy about posting about anything i want in this thread. prices end up going sky high.. sky high...

Originally Posted by Random 79

rafsjays wrote:
What ever happened to compiling a list of everyones "most wanted" so we could all keep an eye out for one another? I thought that it was a good idea...

Remember when the first page of the thread had a little demographic info like SN, real name, snkr size, and location. I liked that and thought that it was pretty useful with potential to be more so. Maybe we could bring that back?

Just a thought,
Jerrod

It's still around: TeAmFam History

see, thats why i dont have a teamamfam sig

first of all, who came up with 12(!) original founders?!?
and second, i'm not even on the godd4mn list?!?

get your facts straight to whoever made that little info page
indifferent.gif

Ya Jerrod the list is still there. I often go back to it for names and sizes of the Fam.

Mic - 5 seconds of fame on Dutch National Television. I would like to here thats story

Kev and 255 - I share the same regrets not getting more 95's on ID

Speaking of 95's. Here's a few Women cw's that I found interesting on Napsize (Cheap Too!)

http://www.napsize.com/data/database.cgi?equal1=3539&print=1&tid=list3&word=1

gum bottom
happy.gif

http://www.napsize.com/data/database.cgi?equal1=3470&print=1&tid=list3&word=1

Nice!
http://www.napsize.com/data/database.cgi?equal1=3469&print=1&tid=list3&word=1

Peace Fam!

Hey guys,

Raf, thanks for the link. I added myself to the list.

Chris
, yeah I used to use it for name purposes too and will again.

Guy, I hope your differences w/ the Fam get resolved. 'Cuz your collection, info, and posts are much appreciated over here!
Mic - 5 seconds of fame on Dutch National Television. I would like to here thats story

Me too.

Have a great day,
Jerrod

^^ wow those last ones are BEAUTIFUL ... my size too
eek.gif

I need some help from my germen speaking fam members.. (i think this is in germen)... my brother wants this paper ak47 for christmas Amazon product ASIN 3899551982 but i dont know how to order itand if amazon.de ships outside of germany
nerd.gif
.. any help would be appreciated ..

THANKS

Watup yall:

Finally got my gucci 95's thanks for the push Cris1:

Quality is so great that I'm put my order in for some Heiny am1's ala Cris1

KVN

someone please put Guy on the damn list....he's gonna stalk me for that!

hoop dat alles lekker gaat bro!

Chris, Im on TV all the time! lololololol

naw, I got on national for being at the right place at the right time...local Amsterdam folks see me in
a bit more often coz they all over the city askin folks to do the weather, commentary about BS things and
whatnot...I like the attention! lolololol

.............No worries Kev.
.............Say word!!!!!
someone please put Guy on the damn list
..............For real, Guy's collection
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I forgot who exactly made the Wikpedia thing, but Guy should be there.

Peace.

Cris.

Gotha Mic...

I though the locals finally figured out where the smell of fried dried fish (Tuyo) was coming from, so an interview was needed.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KVN

Watup yall:

KVN

i was gonna do that design except for

black on the very bottom and on that toe area part.

Snowy day:

5ba1506bc1538f6aeddfab6252bf2441a66a6cb.jpg

BTW I went to some shops in Downtown Brooklyn..one place had the all silver AM97s in the window (reflective ones)...noticed the sockliner was leather...
sick.gif

They also had this other colorway I've never seen before: black upper, white patent mudguard and midsole, with the swoosh in some kinda mango color. TheNike logo on the tongue has a different color for each letter. I asked the guy about them and he told me they were coming out "next year."

The sample tag was still attached (all I saw was what appeared to be Japanese stuff on the back) but I didn't have my camera with me so no pics.

This other place had these new AM95s that looked a lot like the antifreezes...they were charging $210 on the basis that it was an "exclusive"
sick.gif

Someone there was trying to negotiate the price down but the guy was only willing to go as low as $200...he responded to claims that they weren't real bysaying that Nike comes in to check on them every six months. They had another pair that was all black but looked to be made of leather.

I think they may have just been iD's (the box that had those antifreeze-ish shoes was in a box similar to the ones for nikeID) however...

But anyone with info on those black and white am97s supposedly coming out "next year?"

Originally Posted by KVN

Watup yall:

KVN
nice. i was thinking of doing the gucci am1s a. the gator option.

luiSOLE...actually I speak Dutch, English a bit of German, Tagalog and Pampangeno and Surinamese (wifey)

lovin the 95s ya'll!

Chris, u know i make home made bagoong aswell!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by Random 79

rafsjays wrote:
What ever happened to compiling a list of everyones "most wanted" so we could all keep an eye out for one another? I thought that it was a good idea...

Remember when the first page of the thread had a little demographic info like SN, real name, snkr size, and location. I liked that and thought that it was pretty useful with potential to be more so. Maybe we could bring that back?

Just a thought,
Jerrod

It was my idea for the list for the "most wanted." If we could find out who made the History page, maybe we could make another page witheveryones names and #1 and 2 wanted shoes? I'd volunteer to make the page but I don't know how.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by rafsjays

What ever happened to compiling a list of everyones "most wanted" so we could all keep an eye out for one another?

i posted my list but it was so big the internet had to shut down.
actually, i generally wear a size 9 in runners and i don't even search real hard for shoes anymore but there are tons that i would like to have (including a slew of pre-2002 women's am95's). i guess my official most wanted air max list would have to include: 2 more pairs of neon yellow 95's , 2 more pairs of infrared 90's, melon slice 95's, the green powerwall 90's and [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]i really should have made some 95 id's with the grey gradation[/color] - one with engine as an accent and one with altitude green as an accent.

embarassed.gif
i should have made some, period. at the very least, infra and laser blue accent.. that color blocking with any pop color is just so
smokin.gif

So happy I did mine.

^ Yeah, me too. I love my laser blue and infrareds. Engine and altitude were going to be next, but damn nike had to changed it up
mad.gif

The new colors/materials aren't bad though...

Chris, u know i make home made bagoong aswell!!
*pinches his nose* hahahahha

came accross this pic on my hd. it astounds me that these shoes are selling for so much - even the used pairs. alas, my pair is gone - converted into cash thatwas used to buy something else. and the vicious circle continues.

6p4xyet.jpg

Was at the YMCA earlier running when a neon bubble caught my eye. I get a better look and spot a man in his 70's on a treadmill in some navy and whiteAir Max IVs. I'm telling you they were sooooo clean. The colors were so vibrant. I asked dude if he remembered where and when he got him, he did not reallyremember
frown.gif
. I thought maybe, just maybe he could put me on to an oldersporting store, but no. They looked like a sz. 12 if they were any where near a 9 I woulda copped or tried really hard.

Kevin - I'm lightweight beasting over the suede in that pic.

Kvn - Nice 95s, goochy c/w is always dope.

Be safe, stay warm.

kevin2nd, how much are Amsterdam AM1s going for now? 2 months ago a VNDS went for about 600$, did it go up even more?

i've said it already, but i was fooled by the pics of the amsterdams with detached tongues when they first dropped.

otherwise they would have been mine.

really should have made an unamsterdam at iD.. carra's pair is
smokin.gif
, especially with the ecuno touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom