TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn J, orig Infras, hated that stitch line from the Swoosh to the 3rd lace loop, ruined it for me. They used the orig onthe T-shirt that just dropped as well, but what can you do.

what up FAM!

stopping in before work, the pages have been flying recently...love all the IDs that are going down.
I have a pair coming in today that I have been waiting a MONTH for
eyes.gif
...damn international shipping...

For my NYC brothers, keep a look out
nerd.gif
...my wife and I are heading therethis weekend and are looking to do some drinks in manhattan, holler at me if you want to get up...I see you Justin
laugh.gif

Mike (mic): threw up some more pictures from my AMS trip on my flickr, check it out! Hope you and the family are doing good...
yesterday (recycled for Justin):
3972403078_e6842e8ed4_o.jpg

Cris - They look dope. Man, I thought I was gonna escape the expense on my wallet but I'm gonna have to order one pair now... All that expended hate fornothing
laugh.gif

Jake - Dope pics. I really wanna get a set up going with a white background. Think I prefer it to the black, although it's kind of shoe dependent I guess.

cris hope you don't mind me copying that, they are just too fresh

Question: How would you compare that green to the green on the heinekens?

^ Thanks.....not really too happy with the pic, still getting use to the settings on my T1i, the Green is a little more darker. I just changed up a bunch ofsettings, so maybe a re-do in a min.

Cris.

Cris, the ID's look great.... a lot better looking then I anticapted them to be... simple, yet effective and the theme is clear

Brick- Since Justins on to another pair of those Urawas, and Im not down to go to war with him. When you're ready...I'll take your pair instead lol

Cris- Settings/ No settings....you could probably take dope shots with a poloroid. Dope iDs

^ Thanks Mike......my Canon 15mm shoots better used on my Xti than my T1i, and my Tamy 28-75 shoots better on my T1i than my Xti, trying to make thingssimilar.

Cris.

Cris - who takes ur picture? It's really hard for me to take the picture while I'm wearing the shoes. U guys r good! Nice ID's btw...

Hope everyone is having a good day!!!

Peace!

EDGE

^ Edge, I take them myself, with Fisheye/Wide-angle, you don't have to hold it way far out, very close you can say.

These just arrive, "Patta Asics" Inspired, CRAZY happy how these came out, and this how "Beet" looks for those needed:

Cris.

ahh nice, beet is crisp, it looks just like "sport red". nice use of speckles, cris. I'm not a big speckle fan, but I appreciate when it is usedproperly. my usa's are at my door right now, can't wait to get home!

Well done, Cris. I guess it's safe to say BEET = RED now. I always thought it was more of a burgundy / maroon.

what up fam...

those sample 90's are so dope, i don't care if the nylon looks creased when the shoe isn't being worn.....i need a lot of those ID90's withthat option lol

Greg - damn you
frown.gif
, i will jointhe club soon tho
nerd.gif

Zach13g/Denver - dope designs! both of your ID's look good with the fog, comes out more grey. i've seen a fewwith that brown hue and some without it....it might be a hit or miss thing i'm guessing? might just risk it for some of my designs when i order 'em.
Cris - ID's looking good, both of them! that beet color just greenlighted a few in my locker
laugh.gif

Jake - dope shots, was that 2nd one taken outdoors?
Chris - thanks dude, too bad u won't be doing those customs....guess it's alright to post the PS's now...

....would have been so dope!

what i WISH i wore today....lol....(recycled for Greg)
tongue.gif

I've been chasing a DS pair of Monsters for 3 years and it's funny how Napsize was cheaper with shipping than Ebay.
379246069.jpg

Disappinted with the quality of these particular JD's 90. First, the right toe box has a "natural" crease and insole was "warped"
379246066.jpg

Cris1- those patta inspired AM's, right click and save.
happy.gif

^ Haha, word.....they just got re-sent out for some added Specks.

Did you get my PM with the color breakdown of the AMFAMxSNEAKSUP???

Cris.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

BG - those samples or on the bay, 150396021559, here's another pic, there's a few others on there:
I was talking about your ID's
happy.gif

Dope Urawa's Jake

^ Edge, I take them myself, with Fisheye/Wide-angle, you don't have to hold it way far out, very close you can say.

A mini tripod helps too
Cris - Those came out
pimp.gif
Can't wait till they'redone
nerd.gif

Justin - It is a shame that those customs won't be done
grin.gif
. Maybe someone else can pull it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom