TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jojo...if you need help don't hesitate to hit me up! Nice pick up for a great price!

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^ Those are nice man, never seen that cw before
pimp.gif
What you fitna do to em ?
nerd.gif
Thanks Seth, they are some returned ID's(i assume from the outlets).....sending them to Viet for a black mudguard and some two-toned speckles.
devil.gif

Jojo - niiiiice, i was wondering who was gonna snag those!...the colorway is called "OBS/MELON SLICE-MIDN-GRYSLATE" aka "melon slice" i guess. such a dope colorway!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - that's what i told my lady and will tell anyone else who asks me about getting a gift for me...."all iwant is nike giftcards, or cash, to use on nikeid....NOTHING else! i'll buy my own ties, dress shirts, cologne, box of dutches, sweaters, video games, etcsometime next year"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Dope Millers Jake.

Cris.
IS THAT WHAT THOSE ARE CALLED?!?!?!

Man I knew I thought they were from that pack but then I heared something about Barney's packs??? Can you shed some light on this??? Anyone???

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by battleground03

Dope Urawa's Jake
U mean Greg?

Ooops. Sorry about that Greg

hey Jake - Never see those too much
eek.gif

KVN - It's good to see you picking up simple cw's. Big sizes are always hard to come by I guess ID is a blessing

Off on a trip for 2 weeks, so last day i'll be floating around here. Spending the avo deciding what sneaks to takeaway with me.

Today, and take away, 05s.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

what up fam...

those sample 90's are so dope, i don't care if the nylon looks creased when the shoe isn't being worn.....i need a lot of those ID90's with that option lol

Greg - damn you
frown.gif
, i will join the club soon tho
nerd.gif

what i WISH i wore today....lol....(recycled for Greg)
tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

nice move

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

These just arrived...
i actually have ONE left sample shoe of this model, i use it to house my keys lol

got my maxes today, the midnight fog was much darker then the nikeid screen, but i'm thoroughly pleased with the result, however HOT RED laces -/= infraredlaces....

24y47k0.jpg

amtiz8.jpg

No flash
98ads5.jpg

now i have to wait for the pair i made the wifey for xmas, and the pair she made me,a nd if i have some more left over $$$$.....more pairs will be made.....

Greg - thought u might get a kick outta that
glasses.gif

Jake - dope pickup dude
KVN - very dope sir, that black pair is so sick. i can't wait to order mine
frown.gif

Viet - very dope as well, the white reflective looks good. white laces ftw...
wink.gif

Prok - HOA's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jake...dope pick up. Guess that takes the place of not winning those corks eh.
laugh.gif

Dave...nice on the HOAs.

Viet...those are very dope sir! Reflective is a great touch. I def need to do a pair with some 2.5M.

damn everyone's id's are looking good. another testament to the statement that less is more in most cases. nothing big for me today, just beatergrey/white am90's.

here is a small pic from neek's blog though of me in stash 95's at luckylefty's anniversary party last friday
smile.gif

IMG_3183.JPG

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by marco23d

If only these id's were up to par with quality. I want to order some but I have a feeling I'll end up disappointed.

.............Marco, imo, the quality is good, there's nothing disappointing as of yet, if you order, and you end up disappointed, return them at NTSF.

Cris.
Thanks for the advice Cris. Didn't realize you could return 'em to NTSF. I only thought you could do it with outlets. I may considerordering a pair that I have saved in my locker.

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

I think i'm gonna go ahead an order some ID's in the not so near future as well, seen some really nice things in here.
Hope someone in the fam can hook me up by that that time because IDing a pair in EU cost €175 ($260)
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anyway, got these in yesterday thanks to one of Justin's links:

Wmns colourway from '01 is all i know since there was no OG box present, but can't really compain for £30 shipped
pimp.gif

anyone got some more info on these (colourway?) i think kev got a pair if i'm not mistaken.

Stay Safe Fam
2w4h537.jpg

BTW, I'm loving the IDs being posted. Cris, I like those IDs you posted that had Stadium Green (the black ones)...I'm surprised the color has thatmuch pop because the color looked to be more muted online on the NikeID site.

what up Fam?

dope IDs everyone, and thanks for the comments about the HOAs. I'm glad to finally have my hands on a pair.

Dave.

For the people that ordered from the last time AM1's were on ID, this was the shoe that had a price hike once they showed a demand right? I just wanted tomake sure, cuz I can see a demand with people ordering now from the pictures and with Christmas money. Hopefully not...

KVN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom