TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by T21D

379246069.jpg
Congrats Fred....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

jake: dope millers!

these arrived today after a month long wait...

Green Patta's are dope......You better put those under lock & key or a Ninja from NYmight get'cha
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Wore the sz11 AM95 Varsity Reds today (big ups to Justin once again)

Too fresh to keep NDS.
grin.gif

I might as well unDS my other pair of Air Structures sometime in 2010...after I acquire another pair...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by brickSB

jake: dope millers!

these arrived today after a month long wait...
Green Patta's are dope......You better put those under lock & key or a Ninja from NY might get'cha
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
My laugh for the day is now complete. ThanksJustin...
laugh.gif

Illphil- those are sick man

zach- same thing bro

Cris- those things are crazy man.

T21D- those things are bananas

this thread moves way too fast. These IDs are so freakin sick

does anyone know how ling those particular options are up for?

UPS dropped them off at 8pm
mad.gif
just in time so I can't take good picsoutside.

came out sick! but I might redo them and change the Hot Red to Beet, still keeping this pair either way.

I will give you guys a ENCORE tomorrow
tongue.gif

itsmedallas- My guess is for a while. There is rumor that there will be options added in the spring so I'm guessing we have a while to put in orders.

Originally Posted by KVN

2 today and 2 more tomorrow. Real simple colorways:
Badass! Exactly one of the pairs I ordered. They will be here on wednesday. Im also getting the White/Black Leather 87 from 03 as well, justwaiting for the seller to set me up a private auction. DS 02 Royal Burst, and DS 03 White/Black Leather 87's for 280 shipped from Japan!

El Bro is EL BALLIN

/runs off stage before he is pelted with Air Max Phoenixes, Nike Shox Tailwinds, and Air Max Azulikeits

Zach, So-soo-sick! I'm gonna have to make me up a pair. IMO that hot red makes them POP o.0

Originally Posted by briannnnn

El Bro is EL BALLIN

/runs off stage before he is pelted with Air Max Phoenixes, Nike Shox Tailwinds, and Air Max Azulikeits
laugh.gif
.......those are some
sick.gif
shoes mentioned!

Zach - those joints are sick, i WILL be making a similar version....just a heads up
grin.gif
embarassed.gif

El Bro is EL BALLIN

roll.gif
roll.gif
For real tho. Thats a lot a bank!

Chris - here's another shot of the hot red/black/fog iD's. swoosh is reflective (again, sorry for the crappy pics):

and then the "USA" colorway:

the colors are perfect for me on the USA's(beet/silver/navy/ white mesh), but as with my other pair, I don't like how the id looks on the back,it's too small. as for adding the flag patches, I'm going to have to find the right size AND the right color, which is going to be hard. I got somethat are the right size but the blue is too bright and they don't look right. I'll keep looking. there is also an imperfection in the suede and someglue marks, and for $135, I think I'll send them back and get a new pair done. overall though, I like them, even if I can't figure out the flag thing.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

El Bro is EL BALLIN

laugh.gif
.......those are some
sick.gif
shoes mentioned!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's about all they are good for
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

These just arrived...
now i have to wait for the pair i made the wifey for xmas, and the pair she made me,a nd if i have some more left over $$$$.....more pairs will be made.....

Call me up if you do! I might want to order another pair... or two... lol. Nice ID's! I just got a confirmation e-mail saying that ONE of my FOUR pairs isgetting shipped... So I'm guessing a week? I can't wait!

Zach - they came out great
pimp.gif

Loving everyone's ID's so far... I guess the fact that they dont ship to Canada is good otherwise id probably be dead broke right now
laugh.gif

wow KVN & denver those IDs are reallllly nice! i think ill giving nike more $ than i expected this time around
frown.gif

wore skylines today on a crazy drive from milwaukee back to chi (snow storm).

Brian....both of those came out nice. The first pair woulda looked
eek.gif
with a gum sole. Too bad that's not an option. The USA pair looks real good too.IMO with or without the patch they're
smokin.gif
personally I'd leave em as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom