TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked these up for 50% which is always nice (hold the pms i got them from Australia and no i cannot get anymore)

Can't work out which lace to go with, thinking red, touch of class, nice deep colour, although the beige is more inkeeping with the theme, tough one.

Fellas, how's tha 3m on the id's. I'm thinking of making a pair of AM1's and wasn't sure about the 3m. I'm toying with the idea ofmaking the front and back overlay's, the quarter & the swoosh all reflective. I've been having mixed feelings and I have decided to get someopinions from you cats.

Thanx in advance

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Zach - those joints are sick, i WILL be making a similar version....just a heads up
grin.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Denver - Can we get a photo of how small the ID on the back looks? It's definitely going to be hard to find theright USA patch to place either on the back or over the Nike tag on the tongue. Overall, I think the USA ID turned out really good!

The President approves!

fellas, how about a using the colors from the Jordan Retro 4 in the white/cement colorway or the black colorway?

Wow those USA's look hard!! But I copped Chris' version with the white swoosh. I thought I posted this but couldn't find my post. Was it the AM1id's that took a price hike when hella people started ordering the first time around? Anyone think it will happen again when they add the new colors?

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

@@$# it, i'm goin the brown.
devil.gif

laugh.gif
Brown is good too. At least you can switch them up a few times, andkeep them fresh looking
pimp.gif

KVN...shhhhh don't say that. I'm hoping to do a few more and I don't want to have to pay extra for em unless they add forefoot swoosh to theoptions....

Blakperl....there is some pics prob around 7-10 pages back with the 3M. Cris1 did some black/red Jordam 4s on the last run. They came out good. I'mthinking about doing a pair this time.

Zach - Thanks for pposting that Encore pair. Now I know what that Blue will look like on the mudguard

Brian DAF - I'm with Shaun. With or without the patch, those will still be good. I like the first pair too...

Shaun - Where's your pairs? you still at work?

^^^be different...be bold...lol
roll.gif

I like the brown

for my NT ballers. theres a pair of DS Atmos 87s that might end at 270 shipped. dude is charging 50 bucks for shipping ans 220 for the shoes. And nobody hasbid. GET EM BOYS

I'd use the white laces myself.

what up FAM!!

Brian- ID's turned out amazing!!! Hoping my Bursts and Pattas will be here tomorrow.

Lovin all the ID's. Hope I get a nice stack of nike gift cards for Christmas to run wild with. Can't wait to get started!

have a great day all!

Andrew

Everyone keeps puttin' up awesome stuff! Thanks.

btw... Here working in Brasil, I saw a Nike outlet. We won't have any time to stop
devil.gif
, but I'm so curious as to what's inside.

Take care.

Originally Posted by brickSB

soccer balls and big butt brown ladies

Greg...isn't it a lil early to be drunk?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Chris...I'm actually leaving work right now. *yawn* I'll try and snap some pics within the next few days. G'night/Morning Fam!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by brickSB

soccer balls and big butt brown ladies

Greg...isn't it a lil early to be drunk?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Chris...I'm actually leaving work right now. *yawn* I'll try and snap some pics within the next few days. G'night/Morning Fam!
I wrote that before going to the gym at 445AM....trying to get back into beast mode.
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom