TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty all......

Me and Chris (battleground) had a "Meeting of the Minds" and came up with the Official TAF ID.

Basically we are going with the same Blocking I used for my Voltage Yellow ID's, but it's up to the Members choice of color for the Laces, Outsole,& ID, as long as, "AM FAM" is on the right shoe, and your "TAF/NT" (abbreviated or shortened if needed) name is on the left, and all the same color.

Here's the color in order on ID (All Soft Suede) : White, Black, Silver, Midnight Fog, White, White, "choice", Black, "choice","choice".

All is good????

Cris.

to everyone making am1 ID's, how do they fit? exactly the same as the current am1 releases?

gasp - I don't know if you tried on any of the QS reds or blues from summer but they fit about the same as those for me. I'm an 11/11.5 guy and I got11's in my iD's and they fit fine.

cris - I love the idea, I'm going to order. only problem is my name is longer than 10 letters so I'll have to abbreviate or something. I'll figureit out. I think I'll just put "denver".

Originally Posted by denverairforce

gasp - I don't know if you tried on any of the QS reds or blues from summer but they fit about the same as those for me. I'm an 11/11.5 guy and I got 11's in my iD's and they fit fine.

cris - I love the idea, I'm going to order. only problem is my name is longer than 10 letters so I'll have to abbreviate or something. I'll figure it out. I think I'll just put "denver".

.............Word, I updated the, "TAF/NT", name part.

Cris.

^cool photo.
Also liking the u.s.a. id's and the eminem id's. Does it say encore on the back of both shoes?
The TAF id is looking sick also

hmmm I'm thinking purple...

c6425b9ec3441c51ac2ae8a77d3b679d38b91ac.jpg

84635b7de3df4b89c929a2d8ac4e3cb754094e9.jpg

sounds good C1...def will be one of the next I order.

Anyone use white on the tip/muguard and quarter? Got mine yesterday and the white almost looks grey?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

hmmm I'm thinking purple...

c6425b9ec3441c51ac2ae8a77d3b679d38b91ac.jpg

84635b7de3df4b89c929a2d8ac4e3cb754094e9.jpg

.............Nice, I ID'd a purple one just to see how it looks as well, it looks pretty nice, do it.

Cris.

ever since I saw the white faux suede on a display pair of ST's turn piss yellow, I've been scared to get anything predominantly white suede...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Anyone use white on the tip/muguard and quarter? Got mine yesterday and the white almost looks grey?

show the pictures.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

T21D - yessir, hit me up if u have some time to grab some drinks n chill out while ur here.
You dont know what you're in for!!!
laugh.gif
.....i'm sure i'll survive!

dope shot jake....can't wait to add some urawas to my stash.
glasses.gif

James - didn't ur pair have an all white upper? or was that silver?
Cris/Chris - i like it
pimp.gif

it's gonna be a toss up between silver or blue for me....liking the silver the most so far.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by s dubl

show the pictures.
Ill try and take some tomorrow...on my way to work.

Might end up returning em.....

Cris - Really like the color blocking on the Team ID

I kno I'm not in the FAM yet but just wanted to see how it would look like.

Mayhem - I kno u chose blue too lol

161kcvb.jpg

24lszf6.jpg

-Mitchell

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

T21D - yessir, hit me up if u have some time to grab some drinks n chill out while ur here.
You dont know what you're in for!!!
laugh.gif
.....i'm sure i'll survive!

dope shot jake....can't wait to add some urawas to my stash.
glasses.gif

James - didn't ur pair have an all white upper? or was that silver?
Cris/Chris - i like it
pimp.gif

it's gonna be a toss up between silver or blue for me....liking the silver the most so far.
um, they are all white, but like sdubl said, i would'nt exactly call it white, maybe ________ fill in the blank i can't think of the nameof the color this pair:

^ No worries Mitchell...just keep doing what you're doing, then when you decide to apply, go ahead.

ID looks good as well.

Cris.

Thanks again for the idea Cris1...

2nvcuh0.jpg

The "hot red" is a little more bright than I what I expected, but they pop reallynice.
smokin.gif

As for the official Team AM Fam iD's, I have a pair in my locker that looks very similar!
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom