TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2cqioew.jpg

happy_kid.jpg

Just when I think I know which IDs to order next, someone comes in a posts a pair that makes me change my mind(spacej23).

Spacej - u just green lighted that pair (with a beet red tho) for me, that combo works so well
eek.gif
pimp.gif

James - looks off white to me...

Cris, borrowed ur pic for a PS....wanted to see what the silver would look like on an actual pair....got super lazywith getting the color off the laces
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Has anyone tried tonal splatter on the mudguard?
meaning the mud guard and splatter color are the same?

I think my next pair will have purple on purple
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad that everyone is agreeing with the color blocking that Cris and I have concluded on. We figured this way, everyone will still have a choice ofcolor which makes more sense being that they are ID's. My pair is coming this weekend but unfortunatley I forgot to add the id on the heel
grin.gif
So they may go back as a re-do.

That's a great picture Jake. Do I see a painting coming soon
nerd.gif
?
Micah - I'm so curious on what you have created. Your Fire and Ice from the first run were banana's
pimp.gif

Brian - Looking good with that Purple

spacej23 - Not a big Heineken fan but those turned out great.

Justin - Thanks again for the help man. Now I'm in for a long 4-5 weeks
wink.gif

jake - thats a cool pic of am1s

space - those heineken ids look very clean in that photo

i finally got a pair of pattas in today off ebay, left shoe is a 10.5, right shoe is a 9.5.... i hate ebay #$(R&*#@Y$
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

thanks guys. Shaun - yeah I would love a gum sole, that's one of my favorite things ever. HK - here ya go, I think if I do an iD on the back when I remake these, I might do TEAM USA on both shoes. or I might just do the Nike symbol. not sure yet, but these are definitely going back because of the marks on the suede. all in all i'm happy with how they turned out. the colors are perfect.

(tried to post this last night but the "yuku maficians" were pulling rabbits out of hats and whatnot)

edit: by the way, it was 11 degrees below 0 (fahrenheit) this morning when I left for work. I can't remember the last time it was this cold!

What color did you use for the swoosh? I still haven't ordered my pair cause I've been waiting to see what the beet red will actually look like, butthose look awesome

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

jake - thats a cool pic of am1s

space - those heineken ids look very clean in that photo

i finally got a pair of pattas in today off ebay, left shoe is a 10.5, right shoe is a 9.5.... i hate ebay #$(R&*#@Y$
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Ahh'man...... that $uK$. I hope that seller takes care of you..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mheftman

^ great (iD) minds think alike.

.............Haha, yes, yes, here's what I'm aiming for (too lazy to plug in the company internet wire to my laptop, haha) :

Ordering in a minute, damn.

Cris.

Wade187- it is beet on the swoosh and iD (and sole). thanks!

jwdanklefs - yeah I forgot to mention that picture is awesome. heat on top of heat. nice arrangement. a painting would be dope.

chris/cris - I knew we could count on you guys to come up with a good concept for the fam iD. I like it. maybe the next series of fam shirts could be ablack/white/grey combo?

James/Justin - "vintage" white perhaps? lol.

spacej - the heinekams look good! that hot red is looking extra hot in the pic, did you tweak that or is it a natural shot?

thanks tak, the seller emailed back and said he will take care of it. at least the pair i ordered from nike will be here tomorrow lol.

cris those IDs look cool, i really wish nike would let us change the air pocket color like last time.

yeah me too, it's weird that they decided to make the air bubble silver inside. it actually works OK with most colors though, so maybe that's why...

oh yeah and cris,
nerd.gif
can't wait!

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by mheftman

^ great (iD) minds think alike.

.............Haha, yes, yes, here's what I'm aiming for (too lazy to plug in the company internet wire to my laptop, haha) :

Ordering in a minute, damn.

Cris.

Manong Cris' please send / share those options to me via email. (btw, dont know very much Filipino at all except for Manong, Manang,lolo,lola & maybe2 bad words
ohwell.gif
)

gswarriorz - for some reason I never could get into the leather 95's. the lace part where there's normally mesh just doesn't sit right with me...

Got my First two pairs in today. Im very very happy with the Obsidians. Toe box is Really good, and the color was perfect. Not so happy with the Midnight Fogs.Toe Box Didnt come out like the obsidians, and there is a stain on the mesh by the toe box. They are going back tomorrow. Here are the Pics.

Edit: These are a size 9.5 btw. They are roomy, unlike my pairs before 05. So I would definitely say they run a little big.

The Stain and indent on the mesh near the suede if you can see it smh

im really happy
happy.gif

my only slight beef is that the midsole has less splatter than the mudgaurd - on the website its shows WAY more splatter on the midsole.
but at the same time - it kind of looks like the splatter is fading which is kind of cool.

i love the new narrow mudgaurd shape!
looks better on us sz13's
laugh.gif

2hxajgm.jpg

25gugb5.jpg

2hh3vv9.jpg

add it to the list -

2d6w9ib.jpg

next 2?

a2ghfc.jpg

I just received my order of two. I like the way one pair turned out (Penny II), and I'm returning the other (Grape)...

Penny II-inspired (Favorite Nike growing up)
2eprqz4.jpg

msoxo3.jpg

2h81jlf.jpg

Grape 95-inspired
2n03tzd.jpg

2llk8t5.jpg

I completely forgot I opted out for a grey mudguard last minute. I'm re-doing these with the white mudguard.

mheftman - those are looking good sir. I gotta do some with the reflective material now.. hopefully I can post pics of mine tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom