TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the love, fam. At first, I was a little skeptical using "hot red"instead of "beet", but I think they came out pretty cool.

Denver - I edited the lighting just slightly to get the more natural coloring of the shoe. Since I tookthe shot in a dim-lit room, I had to make the back/subject lighting a little brighter.

Anyway, all of these AM1 iD's are insane!
eek.gif
smokin.gif

As much as I'd like to think that I'll stand my ground, and hold back from ordering a couple more pairs, I know I'm just kidding myself. I feellike I have at least 2 more pairs left, then I'll be done........

at least until the Spring options hit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i actually have ONE left sample shoe of this model, i use it to house my keys lol

got my maxes today, the midnight fog was much darker then the nikeid screen, but i'm thoroughly pleased with the result, however HOT RED laces -/= infrared laces....

24y47k0.jpg

No flash

now i have to wait for the pair i made the wifey for xmas, and the pair she made me,a nd if i have some more left over $$$$.....more pairs will be made.....

Is the Base Silver or White?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dope

base is white along with the reflective material

Haha word Tyler....I've been trying to off kicks for some extra money for bills and such...the few I have sold the money has gone straight to IDs.
smh.gif

I'm scared to see what the spring options bring. Might leave me homeless.....

thought this woould be the best thread to ask in

whatts "Patta"

before say 3 weeks ago, never heard of it. is it a store?

Shaun - Good luck homey. It's hard enough to to resist the urge of ordering numerouspairs when you're on the iD site. Then, you come in here, see everyone else's ideas and actual pictures of the final product...
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
devil.gif
<--- all in that order. As far as potentially becoming homeless, at least you'll have some fresh kicks on24/7.

jwdanklefs - Don't listen to Shaun! I swear it seems like it takes FOREVER to getthem!!!!!

Jwdanklefs - I just ordered sum Hyperdunk IDs and it said it would take 5 weeks cuz I missed the Holiday deadline or something... Hope u get em quicker thanthat tho!

S Dubl - I'm nervous about the Spring ID options as well, might be on the streets with ya... At least we'll be the sickest bums out there! And we'dstill be postin on NT...

xdch7d.jpg

Sorry... Late Night Humor...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Zmdawg...I did the same pair, but no reflective, white laces and Blue accents (pink accents and pink reflective swoosh for the wife) and I'm very happy with the end result all except the white suede. It looks more of a bone or off white than white. With my white laces you can reall see the different shades. I'll be sending the two back and mess around with some other color combos.
Yeah 3 hours ago I talked myself into keeping the "white" pair. I kind of told myself it was nostalgic being my first ID but I justturned on the lights in my bedroom and grabbed them and thought wow this isn't white and this isn't red haha. I think I was imagining more of normalred. The crazy thing is I have one in my locker that's hot red/grey think UNLV colors maybe can't think of another team with the scheme.......glad Ididn't order that one haha. May look at getting this one instead.

Originally Posted by crisone

Alrighty all......

Me and Chris (battleground) had a "Meeting of the Minds" and came up with the Official TAF ID.

Basically we are going with the same Blocking I used for my Voltage Yellow ID's, but it's up to the Members choice of color for the Laces, Outsole, & ID, as long as, "AM FAM" is on the right shoe, and your "TAF/NT" (abbreviated or shortened if needed) name is on the left, and all the same color.

Here's the color in order on ID (All Soft Suede) : White, Black, Silver, Midnight Fog, White, White, "choice", Black, "choice", "choice".

All is good????

Cris.

dope! I will be getting on this when I am back home

fam iD's = ordered (w/ purple)
USA iD's w/ Nike Air on back = ordered

hopefully I will be content with both and not have to do any more returns. this should hold me until they add the extra options (if they really do that).

cris - those look great on. not that they didn't look good before, but it always surprises me how much better shoes often look on your feet than justsitting by themselves. can't wait 'til mine arrive, I'm liking the color scheme more and more each time I see it.

Those look amazing on Cris
pimp.gif
can't till mine comes this weekend
Someone needs to jump on those with the Stadiun Green

Funny picture Mitchell
laugh.gif

a little OT, but did anybody get anything on the gilt group new balance sale? i log on 12 minutes after the sale starts and everything I was about to get in mysize was already sold out, boooo. they had some nice NB's there for cheap, too. oh well.

^ I stopped my subscription from there, I was sick of gettin emails from them.....they have some good stuff here and there.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom