TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered some ID, feel like its gon take forever with Christmas/New Year coming up....

FYI I called FC (Nassau store) and they told me to expect a cancellation email on the Pattas I ordered last night (SZ11). Wish you guys luck though!!!!

picked up from swoosh for $55

Sup Fam!

Nice price on those Green Patta's. Good luck to those who ordered hopefully they don't get canceled.

Justin - Good timing

Cris -
ohwell.gif
at that box

Good price on those Escapes Dave

Here are my AMFAM ID's...well sorta, Cris and I spoke about the cw but it was too late for me to place my id on the heel. I'm not sure I want to returnem and wait another 4 weeks. I did get a matching team shirt to go with it
tongue.gif

4179464217_b696cbe026.jpg

4179464227_1b30243d61.jpg
4179465727_324776c6fa.jpg

Comparison pics of the Hot Red and Beet soles
4179464199_00d084face.jpg

and what I wore for a wet day in LA
4179464207_ed42976a75.jpg

RL Treyce - How did you get that information? I ordered my size 11 last night from them
nerd.gif
did you just call to confirm the order or what?

battleground - nice id's and nice shirt
pimp.gif

BG' iDs & shirt are off the chains!

Next paycheck I gotta squeeze in 2 pairs min! "arrgh"

Originally Posted by neukicks

RL Treyce - How did you get that information? I ordered my size 11 last night from them
nerd.gif
did you just call to confirm the order or what?

battleground - nice id's and nice shirt
pimp.gif

Yes I called the Nassau store today to tell them I'd pick them up instead cause I live in NYC, I only ordered so my size wouldnt be sold out. . Last nightsizes weren't updated but all the sz 11s were bought in store. I spoke to a chick on the phone, if that matters at all.
tired.gif

She said all the boxes were brought out, they sold everything before they closed last night.. This is the second time I've missed out on a pair,Bombingscience and now FC, IDs will raise my spirts.

Hello,

This order has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the shoes you ordered are sold out in that size, at that price. The authorization of funds captured from yourcard at the time of your order should be released by your bank within 5-7 business days. Please check back as we update our stock at least twice daily. Thankyou for your order and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Below is a receipt of your refund.

-FLIGHTCLUBNEWYORK

DAMN!!! I can't believe I missed out on those green Pattas....
mad.gif

I check this thread every single day....usually multiple times. I'm busy for a day, two at most and I missed out on a pair I've
really been looking for.

Anyway, great ID's FAM!!! Beautiful.

Off topic, but wanted to give the FAM a heads up: If anybody needs to lock down SpaceJams let me know.
I'd be happy to pick em up for anyone and ship at cost. (FAM ONLY Please)
EDIT:I've got access to a whole size run, but sizes 9,10,10.5,11.5,12, and 13 are gone already.
LMK. Peace!

Andrew

my iD's came the other day... thought i was gonna have to re-do them with some slight changes, but i ended up really happy with them...

with flash:
4180460378_dffabfa005_o.jpg

without flash:
4179697607_446a5b37e4_o.jpg

darker:
4180460862_285bb9de86_o.jpg

my iD:
4179698437_310f1805c5_o.jpg

about to order at least 2 more colorways in my locker... quality is
pimp.gif
onthese imo...

what up from Maui fam! guess it's freezing rain back home so glad I'm here. saw 2 turtles already, almost ran into one today. great iDs popping up fromall over. lots of new heads in here as well... hope everyone has good weekend. I'm a bit 'beet red' right now!
PEAS be with you famalay!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Proto - What size do you wear? Why does the tongue look so long? Did you yank it up or something?
Jake, watch out for long winded explanation.

i'm a size 13...

i relace everything, i don't like the way nike (and everyone but louis vuitton it seems) laces the first 2 laces under, and then over for the rest... iprefer them all to be over... i also tie mine behind the tongue, and not all the way up, which gives the tongue a lil' pop... just my thang. i like the wayit looks...

insert the rest of the "long winded explanation" here:

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Proto-
laugh.gif

Those look so gay!!!
eek.gif
Yowzers...this caught me off guard, never seen you sayanything negative in here before.

Proto - sorry to see you keep catching so much crap. As long as you like the kicks, don't worry what everyone else has to say.

^sup shaun, those ids look pretty cool i say go for it.

chris those ids are sick, loving the lace switch.

and damn yall be hating on proto hard. chill with that in this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom