TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Baybully650

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Proto-
laugh.gif

Those look so gay!!!
eek.gif
Yowzers...this caught me off guard, never seen you say anything negative in here before.
True dat. Let's keep things positive in here...

Chris - Dope IDs and tee!

Cris - Thanks again with the link and the size info. Hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled... I don't see how hard it is to keep your stock updated.Sorry to all u size 11 who's orders got cancelled.

S Dubl- I like the way it looks online... Hopefully it comes out the same if u decide to get em. I kno midnight fog and white haven't been too kind topeople lol.

Cleveland - Thanks again for the hookup! Much appreciated.

-Mitchell

thanks Austin...Im 99.9% on em. I think I'll pull the trigger before the night is over.

That's the point of ID's. To create something of personal preference. If you like those proto, more power to ya'.

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ @+$% (four letter word begins with F) so my order didn't go through either then
I guess mine neither. if this is true, FC really needs to step their online store game up and get a cash register system that updates theironline stock instantly. it's almost 2010, this stuff is not rocket science anymore guys. weak.
ohwell.gif

edit: yup order canceled. I considered writing to let them know they suck, but figured they wouldn't care. oh well.

Thinking about order these "Gucci" AM's. One heel says GUCCI! other one says BURRR! lol
2v2wg3q.jpg

but is the red this deep in real life?

Proto-
laugh.gif

Those look so gay!!!

Proto - sorry to see you keep catching so much crap. As long as you like the kicks, don't worry what everyone else has to say.

oh i don't... i understand some people are still stuck in the mind set "purple and pink are gay colors"...

funny thing is, if those were some crazy quickstrike release some of those same cats would be beasting on 'em...

those were influenced by these vintage purple/infrared air base ii's i got, and the reebok 'elements' omni lite pumps:

reebok-pump-omni-lite-elements-white-black-purple-pink-1.jpg

i love those colorways!

Alright my bad guys. I'll keep the negativity out of here. Yea I effed up for doing it on the FAM thread. Won't happen again guys.

BayBully- my bad man, won't happen again.

FAM- I'll keep that crap out of this thread.

i dunno, that green is nothing even close to gucci green. it's a stretch. but if you like 'em, that's what iD is for.

and those air base ii's are nice.

edit: wow am's 11.5 slates went for only 50 and shipping. damn I woulda cleaned 'em up and wore 'em too, but wasn't home for the ending...missed 2 good ones tonight and got rejected on the patta's. three strikes and i'm out i guess. haha.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i dunno, that green is nothing even close to gucci green. it's a stretch. but if you like 'em, that's what iD is for.

and those air base ii's are nice.
thats what i was thinking too
ohwell.gif

Alright my bad guys. I'll keep the negativity out of here. Yea I effed up for doing it on the FAM thread. Won't happen again guys.

BayBully- my bad man, won't happen again.

FAM- I'll keep that crap out of this thread.

Not just out of this thread, but NT completely. Its not a good look.

Yo dallas, its all good man. I was just shocked to see you post a comment like that ...you usually got nothing but positive stuff to say. I actually forgot tothank you a while back, you helped me get my USAs from some random site I would have never know about without your post...so thanks!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Hello,

This order has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the shoes you ordered are sold out in that size, at that price. The authorization of funds captured from your card at the time of your order should be released by your bank within 5-7 business days. Please check back as we update our stock at least twice daily. Thank you for your order and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Below is a receipt of your refund.

-FLIGHTCLUBNEWYORK

same thing for me on my size 11 i ordered =(

not to keep this thread on the wrong track but......flaming/trolling on NT is against the ROC, if something is said you don't like there is a "report" button. Noneed to address the subject and place your NT account in jeopardy unless you feel its worth it? So lets keep it cool everyone....

back to our regularly scheduled programing.....

posted in other threads, but a lil lace change I did.
2cp6mu8.jpg

Peace Fam!

s dubl - any chance you can post some more pics? I'm debating whether or not to pick up a pair. Everyone keeps saying those are super comfy...opinion?

Baybully - U should definitely cop a pair. What u heard was true, they are hella comfy. I would cop more of em but the price tag is still really high.

S Dubl - I was planning to get a pair of those laces for some AM1s but they look good on the 09's as well. I guess I'll be saving more lives lol.

s dubl - any chance you can post some more pics? I'm debating whether or not to pick up a pair. Everyone keeps saying those are super comfy...opinion?

Ive only worn one of my pairs once, and they feel great. My wife on the other hand thats pretty much all she wears...she loves em.

Im going to wear the black red pair tomorrow and I'll post pics tomorrow night or monday.

Baybully- glad to hear that man. I try to help people out all the time it creates good connects and good "sneaker karma"
laugh.gif

S dubl & Kris- my bad y'all it won't happen again.

Baybully...I got em off eastbay when bing was having the 50% cashback..ended up paying like $72 shipped for em after cashback
smokin.gif

Dallas...all good homie!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

my iD's came the other day... thought i was gonna have to re-do them with some slight changes, but i ended up really happy with them...

with flash:
4180460378_dffabfa005_o.jpg

without flash:
4179697607_446a5b37e4_o.jpg

darker:
4180460862_285bb9de86_o.jpg

my iD:
4179698437_310f1805c5_o.jpg

about to order at least 2 more colorways in my locker... quality is
pimp.gif
on these imo...

yo, i need some opinions... i am happy with these, but i've been thinking about re-doing them, either with no splatter, or only purple splatter on themidsole...

what you guys think?

i kinda feel like the pink splatter on the purple breaks it up a bit, otherwise it might be OD purple. the purple splatter on the black is so subtle itdoesn't really matter. so i'm thinking about keeping them, but still a little unsure.

please don't bothering weighing in if you don't like pink and/or purple, think they're "gay" colors, or whatever.

thanx!

You know, I've been meaning to ask how many of you guys wear Am09s, I see a lot of AM1/90/95 in here but do you guys wear the new stuff? Words cantdescribe what 09s feel like on the foot. They also have some sweet ID options. I know the price tag is hefty but you can find em for cheap. Shoetrends has mostcolorway for about $110, they usually aren't excluded ffrom F&F sales and Swoosh has em for $96. Most comfortable sneaker I've ever worn in mylife.

Also, I lurked in here for a long time, even talk to a few of you through PM etc...and its real cool how close knit of a FAMily you guys are, looking out foreach other, helping, and making this more than just an online experience. Im not part of the FAM, but it's def APPRECIATED.

Proto..to be honest Im not really a pink/purple type of person, but I almost like those. Maybe a lil too much splatter IMO, but if you like em it really doesntmatter what others think.

SP2K8...the newest pair of 90s I own is from '06 and I hardly wear em, but they are comfy. Also...if you think they are the most comfy you'veworn...try some 2K9s or 360s. Im sure you'll change your opinion about the 90s
wink.gif

my bad dude...I just woke up haha. Yeah '09s are very comfy, just most prefer the older models for looks (as well as comfort), but the newer models arebuilt for performance with new tech so they are def comfy. Not sure if you've seen em in person, but the Livestrongs are
smokin.gif
and so are the new Voltcolorway (forgot the actual color name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom