TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2k9 comfort is on a whole different level. when i first tried em on i was like
eek.gif

yo shaun do those laces match the red on the 2k9s exactly?

proto try taking the splat off the overlay and maybe a black sole.

bonus-
ry%3D400

Originally Posted by s dubl

my bad dude...I just woke up haha. Yeah '09s are very comfy, just most prefer the older models for looks (as well as comfort), but the newer models are built for performance with new tech so they are def comfy. Not sure if you've seen em in person, but the Livestrongs are
smokin.gif
and so are the new Volt colorway (forgot the actual color name)

theyre both on swoosh
wink.gif

Austin...I'd say 99.9% perfect match. Almost like they made em for that shoe. You have the same 3 that I have.

SP...Im contemplating on what I want to buy. I really want some more IDs.

ya know... I wish we knew how long these colors were staying up and when the new colors are coming in...I've ordered one so far, trying not to get carriedaway

I still haven't tried on a pair of 2009s,
grin.gif

Volts were too bright. If I do wear any pair, it might be the black/red. I just don't like that jumbo angular toebox (the kinds we now see on virtuallyevery Nike retro) it has on the front.

I've always been a big Air Max 95 fan so most of the shoes I wear are 95s.
smile.gif

If you see a bunch of crazy lights and feel the ground shaking, it's probably my foot having an orgasm,
roll.gif

I'll probably give the black/red ones a try one day.

Damn all this 2k9 talk made me want to wear mines today...

Vivrantchino21 - The original three CWs are my favorites. I've got theblack/red but I can't find the volts anymore. Hit me up if anyone spots a 9.5 somewhere!!!

Brian - U gotta cop a pair, they are the most comfy AMs I've ever put on... So far...

-Mitchell

Co-sign on the 2009 comfort talk. Definitely one of the most comfortable shoes I've worn.
Had to get a pair for both my parents and lady-they all work on their feet all day.

On another note, my order from FC also got cancelled. oh well, still on the look out

^ Dave, dope, do it.........with the Black Mid-Sole for sure.

What's this Sunday Mid-Morning all (PST)?????

Lovin' the ID's all, I like the Clot cw, always did, I had it in my locker from the first time of AM1 ID release a few years ago, but got deleted whenthe new options were open, now's my chance.

Peeeeeace.

Cris.

^yes...you could make em look exactly like the clots before

and
here
nike-air-max-clot-kanye-3.jpg

and heres what mine look like for now
i only have beet red on the swoosh btw

isn't the overlay all one color?? you see how the heel on that pair looks red... I don't think you can do that this time.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Damn all this 2k9 talk made me want to wear mines today...

Vivrantchino21 - The original three CWs are my favorites. I've got the black/red but I can't find the volts anymore. Hit me up if anyone spots a 9.5 somewhere!!!

Brian - U gotta cop a pair, they are the most comfy AMs I've ever put on... So far...

-Mitchell

ill keep a look out for you mitchell. i believe the volts were a finishline exclusive your best bet is probably going to their website and seeing if any storeshave them in stock.

yo prok that first pic of your 'un-heinekens' looks sick

^ Woah.....nice Johnny, so that's how the Black Speckles on Black Mudguard look, dope.

Alrighty, just ordered some clots:

For those who don't know, I figured a way out to use the code "GIFT" for free shipping on 1 shoe, if it doesn't work for you, what i did waswent all the way to checkout where you add in the code, after applying the code, it will look like nothing applied, at this point, I logged out, closed mybrowser, and re-booted, went to my cart, and at this point, you'll see the "free shipping" applied, then of course, submit order.

I used Paypal to pay, but it looks like you can use the other options as well.

This is what worked for me, weird, but it worked.......good luck.

Cris.

dope clots...did the original pair have a pink or orange sole, can anyone shed some light? i can tell from the pic up there...it would be greatly appreciated.

peace.

^ It looks to be an Infrared color, but I can be wrong, I went with Hot Red with mine........

C.

my mom taught me that "if u don't have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all!"......it's so hard sometimes
alien.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Hey Justin, today's your BIG day......make it happen:wink:
*cues 50 cent - patiently waiting*

....been practicing how i'll lace them up too:

Prok - i like both those unheinekens, very dope!
Idol - ID's are very dope dude, and i like how the black on black splatter comes off. thanks for postingthat....now i can add that to some pairs i have in my locker lol
Shaun - very dope lace swap
pimp.gif

Cris - u get my pm? need some help dude
nerd.gif

Chris - very sick ID, loving those laces!!

edit - so hungover it took me 5-7 minutes to make that post
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom