TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No splatter at all^^^^ rest looks good.

Those are my least favorite of all the pattas, even as much as i love that gum sole.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Ugh... Those Pattas
mad.gif

NevermindTT - Man the purp Pattas are so dope!
eek.gif

KVN - I was thinking bout making some pigeon 90s. Cant wait to see how they turn out.

Nice to see we got a few frm the Bay... Tho I'm currently in Riverside, I reside in Brisbane (next to SSF), work in Colma and born in SF.

-Mitchell

.............I'm on the other side of Hillside from you, haha.

.............Mike, dope Berlin's, I kinda do, and kinda don't want them.

.............Airon, I got your FB message, sounds good.

.............Chris, MUCH thanks Bruddah!!!!

Haha, a lot of trailing dots, peace.

Cris.

New Pattas are VERY dope...will never get my hands on a 7.5 though, having a hard enough time grabbing the the white/greens (let alone the purps) in my sizefor a decent price.

Think I'll be doing a couple more ID am1 c/w's this week, tough decision though considering I want to grab a pair of those new electric green 09's,as well as some grey/black/blues and another pair of livestrongs....::sigh::.....

I forgot who it was, I think it was Molinar, who wanted to see my Amsterdams and Amsterstabs together, here's a couple pics:

Haha, my Daughter's Dora Blanket matched, hurts my eyes:

Cris.

Cris1- If you can get your hands on a pair for cheap , do it. Very nice use of materials. Soft suede, nice mesh, premium leather , comfy & different...etc.etc

those new pattas are cool, really like the gum sole but i wouldnt pay a crazy price for em.

ian - those heinekams look really nice

cris1 - cool pics, those stabs came out nice.

speaking of clots, i cant find my pics of the blue ones, can someone please post?

Cris- Thanks man. I got a pair already. I just wanted to know how long you chased them around for? I think this Stash BW search will continue for the next 2years

anyone looking for a pair of spiridons, there is a pair of 7.5s and 9s up on the auction site right now...unfortunately neither are my size
frown.gif

I have been trying to find a 10.5 or an 11 of the blue ones...someone needs to get rid of those Spiridon x AF1 garbage shoes that take up 99% of the resultswhen i search for "nike spiridon"

smh.gif
at least the one (semi beat) pair I have was $49.99

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by briannnnn

someone needs to get rid of those Spiridon x AF1 garbage shoes that take up 99% of the results when i search for "nike spiridon"
try adding -force to your search
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nothing really that funny.

It marginally worked except no one has put size 11s or 10.5s on eBay for probably 3 years.

Austin....I'm on my phone or I'd do it but google clot ID and I'm pretty sure the blue pair pops up in images.

yea shaun i went through 10 pages a little while ago but couldnt find them. these were the closest thing but i dont remember them looking like this, unless iam mistaken???

kookiesam1id-1.jpg

Brian - I'm planning to sell both pairs of my spiridons (originals with boxes), I cant remember if they're size 10 or 10.5's though - ill be goinghome next week (where they are) and if they're a 10.5 ill shoot you a message for sure

- neil

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Crisuno- Last question man how do those Stash BWs fit? Would I screw up if I bought a half size smaller?

I can answer...... IMO stick with your true size when it comes to older model BWs. Especially when it comes to something somewhat exclusive like themStash's
wink.gif

btw- I still got that shirt calling your name....."dallas-dallas" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom