TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mic, i think you're gonna get a lot of hate mail hahah j/k

those are even more dope with your pics. very jealous

Dope Pattas Micmorales.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Bang, I only get love from the Fam...no worries

airkeung, ai boi..fawaka dan? Im Pinoy, but wifey of 8years (and ex gfs) is Surinamese, so I speak it...livin in AMsterdam

en joe?

dope mic, no hate here, nice pickup, I know I'll never see a pair. the material looks crazy! I had a feeling it wasn't normal mesh and denim... thanksfor sharing the pics!

Well deserved Mic! Good to see you back with some new AM on your feet

Dan - a good way to close the year with those Urawas
pimp.gif

fawaka man. Me na Chineese,but live in Suriname for more than 12 jarie...
If you wannie sranan food, go na Rotterdam by Hoogvliet straat na mi sisa restaurant.My brother in law speak sranan tongo too.

Dan - Great pick up!!! Urawas are too clean...

Mic - Those are dope. I'll prolly never see a real pair but congrats man!!!

thanks for sharing the pics Mic! kinda wish they would have put "Patta" on the back of all of them. and not that I wear them but the fitted islooking good too

They look great, especially with the matching hat - but when I see something is a "_____" release only i stop caring (ie. jd releases pre-northamerican shipping), so unless these fall in my hands im not going to look
laugh.gif
..... would love to see more gum sole releases in the future though

dope mic...when i got your BB message, i swore you were telling me you had a 12 for me...

and then I woke up
laugh.gif

dope dope pickup....excellent shoe for a well-deserving dude for sure
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by grattaca
^^^ Aaron and you are just pouring some Morton's on the wounds with these aintcha!!!

Nice stuff though...

That last pair looks like a pair of 1987s but the box is from 93-94 era so I can only say 1993ish... ???
What does the inner tag say, Made in Thailand? Made in Korea? Better yet whats the serial number?

Dope Triaxs' though, my brother an his gf had matching pairs of those when they came out!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Finally came in: SUPER excited.

Thanks again for the trade Modz! My shoe year feels complete!
i almost wanted to make a bootleg id...but it just wouldn't be the same
tired.gif
Im thinking bout making me a pair.... Using silver for the toe box, everything else the same color (kind of) and hire you to paint the heel black for me
happy.gif
'TEAM AM FAM" on the heels
wink.gif
umm....you should do the front black...and leave the heel? lol

and justin-the toe box on one of the shoes is round, and the other is "pointy".....
eyes.gif
and there are some paint chips/scuffs on the midsole already...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by grattaca
1995 it is... Wow!!!
nerd.gif
I had no idea they released those in95... There's another one to go on the list...

What's your story Grat? Where you from? Interests in sneaker culture? Size you wear? Etc...

You came out of nowhere with some awesome stuff...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Grattaca.....very nice pick ups sir. Those EU 87s are dope.

Mic...so I guess I won't be getting a size 13 from you huh?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
thanks for the pics, and excellent pick up.

So who all is getting these teaser ID email from Nike? I'm trying to forget about my ID orders....keeping em fresh in my mind makes it seem like they aretaking forever.........

Tak - Nice 97's back there. I'm wearing mine as i type. Perfect shoe for the UK winter. Really nice shoe.
Sprigan82 - Those customs are some serious stuff. Outstanding work. I was wondering what i was looking at when i first saw them.
Dan - Urawas. The word that springs to mind is AWOOGA. But then maybe that's just the beer talking.
grattaca - Amazing couple of 87's you've got there. Too nice.

I'm gutted that too much money spent on christmas presents has meant i've had to pass up a couple of beautiful 87's in the last couple of days, butat least i've got the corduroy Pattas on their way. Already planning ahead on how to spend my january pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom