TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by brickSB

stop blowing that up chump!!!

Its cool those are too big for you anyways...
laugh.gif

Sprigan82 - post those other customs u did a while back... I cant find the pics anywhere...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

stop blowing that up chump!!!

Its cool those are too big for you anyways...
laugh.gif

Sprigan82 - post those other customs u did a while back... I cant find the pics anywhere...
half size? pssshhh
thats nothing....I have 13s remember?
foreshadowing: i have a sick pair of 87s in sz13 coming soon
devil.gif

stop blowing that up chump!!
laugh.gif

Greg, 2 for 2 on deals this week!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Grattaca -
eek.gif
*speechless*

got something nice in the mail, just need to freshen them up before posting....
ohwell.gif

Brick- sorry man. I really am I'm just putting in work for the FAM.

Cris- how's Bri feeling man? Hope she's better now.

UKBased- Thanks FAM. I dug mine out from under, I try to keep everything in some sort of rotation. Wounldnt want any pairs I own feeling left out
wink.gif

Dallas- good looks on that heads up. Hmmm' I can deal with a 1/2 size up ? Just playing fam-just playing ..

Sup fam

I love that Patta hat

So Whats with ID sending an email saying you can print out a picture of your sneakers...does this mean I can expect them soon?

^^haha the teaser email...I've gotten a few of those.

Its basically saying you're not getting em before Christmas, so you can print it out and give the printout as a gift if its a gift for someone.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^haha the teaser email...I've gotten a few of those.

Its basically saying you're not getting em before Christmas, so you can print it out and give the printout as a gift if its a gift for someone.

if you could see my face right now... (sighs) xmas and new years so even longer than usual...just great
frown.gif

daaznfella- BEAUTIFUL pick-up!! Congrats on those..I'm sure you're stoked as hell! enjoy FAM!

Mic- Thanks for sharing pix, and congrats!!!

Mike- I hate you....sending you an e-mail now.

Have a great one FAM!!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Quick question for the team. I was wondering if anyone on the team owns the actual Air Max Clot?

I don't personally.......not a shoe I could ever see myself wearing. I'm sure a few in here do though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Quick question for the team. I was wondering if anyone on the team owns the actual Air Max Clot?

i had the kiss of death ones, the clear version

and i have the id version from dunks206

otherwise...nope

i almost just ordered those usa 1's grattaca posted on id....but i dunno if i should do it wit the beet sockliner so i can have beet eyelets...or just keepit simple wit the white.......also what do u guys think about possible 3m check...which do u think would be better siver or white...

matt

springan: nice!

I did something similar to some lights...compliments of my man rolo
version 1:
3245503758_4ef23098e9_o.jpg

3245503664_88ea3a85d7_o.jpg

version 2 for C1:
3483810105_33fb3ca20b_o.jpg

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Seth - nice job on those! love the colorway. mine are white mesh and it's gonna take a little work to get clean but I think I can handle it. I just won't have time until the weekend, but I hope to get 'em done soon. pics will be posted asap once ready, no question. thanks for sharing!
Thanks bro, were you pleased with the condition of yours when you got em? They looked to be in pretty good shape in the pic. For sure, share thepics when you get the time to work on them
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Larrivee - Great job in the tailwinds. I hope ur pools last. Been praying for a retro cuz i'd be too scared an OG pair would crumble...
Thanks man. And as far as the pools, you and me both! They actually felt pretty stable in the time I was wearing them around. Needless to say,I didn't run up and down the stairs in them, but I didn't feel I had to hold my breath while walking either
laugh.gif

Tons of good stuff the last few pages guys
pimp.gif

grattaca -
eek.gif
sick.gif
Jeeze dude, shoot off a flare or something next time! Gonna give some dudes aheart attack doing that without warning
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by micmorales

Aight, Finally Im allowed to share real pics with you guys...

BIG UP DJ MastaLee and TEAM PATTA for the early hook up!! So SO Lobi!!
MIC,not shoe related, but u speak sranan tongo ???

Pretty much everyone of a certain age in the major dutch cities speaks at least some words; it's one of the base-languages for our slang.
That was me chipping in
tongue.gif

What it do Mic.....ze zijn keihard! Ik wil, ik wil, ik wil!!!

Seth - they were in alright condition, they had some orange/brownish stains that are something akin to ear wax or something else that is gummy/sticky, kindahard to clean. I did get started on the mesh and upper yesterday though and I'm pretty happy with how they're looking. the midsole is just gross,it's not just yellowing, it's oranging and it has tons of scuffs so it will need a full paint job, but once that is done and I get some icy laces inthere, I think they'll look great!

and sadly, my 98 safety orange 95's showed the first signs of the end after a full day's wear yesterday. I saw a little chunk missing near the frontair bubbles and the sole separated a tiny bit from the back bubble on one shoe. another full wear and I fear they'll be done. RIP.

and damn, anybody see the post in retro where that nevermindtt guy posted a pic of 6 pairs of the black pattas?.
frown.gif
same dude who posted the purples in here the other day...

DAF- 6 pairs is insane. I definitly wouldn't mind just one pair. *sigh*

Andrew- Its ok, you'll get over it........eventually lol. Just consider them bargaing chips if ever Mr. NY has something you'd like hahaha
btw- Itll help me out lots, finally I can finish up on Xmas shopping:wink:

Grattaca- Badass!

Yeah, K-skit has a pair of those navy blue 87's from 1995.

You guys should check out k-skit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom