TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not very good pics but here are my iDs. wish I would have went with silver mesh on the first pair and splattered the midsole on the second, but overall I ampretty happy. need to do a pair with some reflective now...

For what its worth, I sent all three of my ID's back to Nike Last Thursday. Got my Refund yesterday. So it took about a week for the shoes to get to themand get my refund. Pretty Fast. I also paid through paypal. I had a balance in paypal, plus used my credit card for the rest. Nike Just refunded throughpaypal.

Green Pattas today. You know what it look like. I might need to get a 2nd pair since I won't get my hands on any of the other colorways it seems.

Mic, you wrong for that. Trade you my Red Greeks for those.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Grattaca- Badass!

Yeah, K-skit has a pair of those navy blue 87's from 1995.

You guys should check out k-skit
I just missed a used pair not too long ago that sold for like $70 shipped on the bay. I think they were 10.5 but I woulda squeezed. not evenreally sure they were wearable...

%21BfwFqQg%212k%7E%24%28KGrHqQH-DIErdzeYJD6BLCeyVk0t%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

and yeah it goes without saying those pickups are all insane.

Happy Friday Fam!!

Jibby - dope ID's, i like how those look without the splatter. keep 'em!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

El bro - good info on the returns
Denver - RIP Safety's.....changed my mind AGAIN on selling mine
laugh.gif

today's "wishing i could have worn...." keeping with the KR's....my pair done by Viet

just what i read about the patta release today:
Well just got back from the release, wanted to help out a friend with a pair, as i didn't have any need for them..i was nr 99 in line..when i got to thedoor al sizes us8 and above had sold out!..the should have had 248 pairs.(please correct me if i'm wrong informed)

Doing a little math, that means that they only had some 100 pairs left in womens sizes?..who in their right mind would stock so much womens sizes?..they willnot sell...

But it could explain the high retail price..sell all the good sizes at 200 eur then later they can sell the womens sizes for less, leaving them with no loss atall..

the retail price was way over the top @ 200 eur..no special packaging, no goodie's to go with them...

well then that means there are atleast 3 pairs of size 11's
laugh.gif
........so onto my next point, WHO HAS A PAIR ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Mayhem- How do lights fit? true to size, or a little big like the AM1's?
true to size, and definitely a bit snug at first. all the size 12's i have, i had to break 'em in before they really felt 100%comfortable.

Marco - size 13 huh...3 pairs....gotta be Guy?
nerd.gif

It's INC365. He's not really active on any forums anymore so he's kind of difficult to get a hold of. I managed to talk to him a few months back onlacebag's forum. He said he had 3 pairs of those in a 13 and they were for sale.

Guy hit me up a whule back asking me if I wanted to buy anything...I asked what he had and he never got back
frown.gif

^^
eek.gif
, at the purple pair, very nice sling. and i did try replicating thatpair above i just dont like the wya it came out....what colors did you use for the mudguard/overlay on those? silver?

damn Steve killin it with the IDs. I was thinking about doing a similar pair of that White/siler pair but wasnt sure how they'd look.......very nice!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Seth - they were in alright condition, they had some orange/brownish stains that are something akin to ear wax or something else that is gummy/sticky, kinda hard to clean. I did get started on the mesh and upper yesterday though and I'm pretty happy with how they're looking. the midsole is just gross, it's not just yellowing, it's oranging and it has tons of scuffs so it will need a full paint job, but once that is done and I get some icy laces in there, I think they'll look great!

and sadly, my 98 safety orange 95's showed the first signs of the end after a full day's wear yesterday. I saw a little chunk missing near the front air bubbles and the sole separated a tiny bit from the back bubble on one shoe. another full wear and I fear they'll be done. RIP.

and damn, anybody see the post in retro where that nevermindtt guy posted a pic of 6 pairs of the black pattas?.
frown.gif
same dude who posted the purples in here the other day...
to be honest i'd get a slab of shoe goo, and a small object, like a qtip with the cotton ball removed, and glue the hell outta the shoe,i've had some 95s that began to crack on me, pre 2000, and did this

now there will be some glue/shine from it that will be noticeable up close, but you can at least wear them

justin-i still need to find myself a pair of flamingo lights for the low low
devil.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

well then that means there are atleast 3 pairs of size 11's
laugh.gif
........so onto my next point, WHO HAS A PAIR ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
haha, and send #2 my way after James gets a pair!

slingman - lovely iDs, i really love all the simple color blocking, very nice. and yeah I was thinking of doing those 03's on iD just now. you can getclose but the iD's will have some black on the sole and the plastic eyelet will have to match the liner, and the material around the eyelet will have tomatch the overlay, but otherwise, the major components work. not a bad idea...

Viet - thanks for the advice. I might give it a shot, I mean, what do I have to lose?

for me today, skull pack 87's (the orange and blue ones). one of my favorite cheap AM pickups ever, wish I had grabbed another pair when they were $30. they have the perfect shape IMO.

Austin -
laugh.gif
....i jus savewhatever i see across the net. free photobucket pro ftw
pimp.gif

Denver - skulls are dope, i got mine for the same price! damn box had like 5 markdown stickers, it was the last pair inthe store and jus happened to be a 12....i love those "it must be fate" trips to mom&pop shops!
pimp.gif

Viet - if i see a pair, i'll let u know.
nerd.gif

I gotta stay out of here.... those IDs look great

Mayhem... always with the perfect execution on those gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom