TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tak

Mayhem gotta be messing with 2 type of homie g's
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
u know it....it ain't an official christmas without the lighting of the trees
smokin.gif

recycled until i'm not lazy to take a new pic lol

merry christmas everybody.
I got a couple pairs of air maxes in the mail that I'm looking forward to.

finally getting some gold 97's!

saw this posted in retro....

another runner that looks really dope and some kind of spiridon mid...i hope this means the spiridons will be making a comeback as a gr.

24/7s look pretty good...Kev2nd, what do you think?

Those Spiri mids almost look like Spiridons/AJXI/AJXII all in one?

ooh...Icarus too
afd35ad9d80b89bbc029e310c11d6f709f29c62.jpg

Gold 97's looking good. I still could use a pair of them silver joints. Any word if them anniversary edtions are dropping in the states?

Still need better pics of those 24/7's 0.0

Andrew- Looks like the team that played better won *sigh

Icarus'!!! I SEE ICARUS'!!... my love for the Icarus model is only paralleled by 95's (pre 2003) and 01/02 Presto's...

the Air Max 24-7 is by FAR the ugliest shoe ive ever seen.. still not sure how i feel about the spiridon inspired ones.. the structure basketball shoes turnedout pretty good in person though, wouldnt be suprised if these spiridon ones looked good in hand

Originally Posted by tak

Andrew- Looks like the team that played better won *sigh

tired.gif

Refs did a good job too
eyes.gif
but I do give it to LeBron and crew...they played a great game.

Seeing that my family lives in Florida and i am stuck up in cold Connecticut, this is where i had my christmas dinner. I know it is sad, but what can you do??Happy holidays to you fellow air max lovers.

Loving the new Happy Feet my girl got me for xmas. They feel like moon shoes, straight up walking on air. All you AM heads need to cop a pair!

How much KVN?

Some fool over at SF is selling those for an extortionate amount.

Picked up a pair of black/white gold swoosh AM1s today for cheap, but out them back down again, gonna tighten up for awhile.

Neon 95s today, cant be arsed taking a pic. Call of duty beckons....

Originally Posted by blakperl

I know this is off tha topic but Icarus always makes me think of Kid Icarus from Nintendo.

I used to always think the same thing.

Jake...dope Opiums!

They couldnt give us legit Spiridons so they have to give us mid-top versions? Salt in the wound is the fact they retroed an OG colorway (the white/purpleswere an OG womens colorway, right?)

At least there is Zoom in them...

I know kevin is gonna love those Air Max 24/7s LOL

Mr. Fantastics today.

alright when will we start seeing what people wore or got for Christmas?
nerd.gif

I think for the most part everyone got GCs right?

disclaimer: I'm wasted.

Merry Merry Christmas FAM!!! Ho Ho Hoooooo!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day with their family and friends!
It was a crazy long, non-stop day for me.

Mike and Shaun: At least one of our teams showed up today....
Go CAVS!!!! I honestly would have rather seen a "game" and have the Lakers win than what I saw today.............well, maybe not.
tongue.gif

Prelude to the Finals......

Didn't get a got dam nike giftcard from anyone!!! Got some cash to justify ID purchases though.....have a feeling they'll sell out tomorrow.

Again, all the best to everyone's family on this holiday. God Bless The AM FAM, and congrats to Cris and all the OG's on the anny of starting thegreatest threads in NT history.
smokin.gif

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

alright when will we start seeing what people wore or got for Christmas?
nerd.gif

I think for the most part everyone got GCs right?

I wore my Norse NBs yesterday, hence no post....
Hope everyone had a great time with their families and friends.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

24/7s look pretty good...Kev2nd, what do you think?

Those Spiri mids almost look like Spiridons/AJXI/AJXII all in one?

ooh...Icarus too
laugh.gif
first thing I thought when I saw that: where'skevin2nd? haha. I also thought exactly the same thing about those ajxiiispiridon monstrosities, but I hope, like mayhem said, this is a sign of a spiridonretro. and those are "Icarus Extra", so I wonder what they're doing to them. the pic does look like one of the old icarus models... I wonderif they'll get the "maxim" treatment or something similar, hmm... oh and I used to love Kid Icarus, haha.

congrats to Andrew (maybe the only Cavs fan here), always glad to see the Lakers take an L
devil.gif
but of course the damn Nuggets lost to the injury-ridden trailblazers
frown.gif
mad.gif
, oh well...

I was told I got a Nike GC for xmas but it has not shown up in my email yet. anybody know if it normally takes a couple days to receive an email gift card?

I hope everybody had a good Christmas, now it's time to prepare for NYE! snowing and 20's in Denver today, won't get above 39 in the next week, sono AM's for me for a while. have a good one all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom