TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ the cart thing used to work, but I am not sure that it will anymore. I had a pair of 90s from the last run of options in my cart and when I clicked on it, itsaid "we're sorry, this item is no longer available for order". I do remember when some folks were ordering old designs and you're right, itwas when they had them in their cart, not the locker.

Thanks everyone. I just got home. She was suffering so badly so I had to do it. I'm happy it was a very peaceful process.
Here she is on the left with my other dog, her daughter, on the right. Popis Diaz 04/05-12/09:

frown.gif

RIP

Justin: thanks again bro, got the Pattas today...speedy shipping to say the least.
Drinks on me in NYC
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Marco23d- sorry bro. I feel for you, my dog had surgery about a week ago...tough times.

Still waiting on my green Pattas, can't wait they look so good in the pics.

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by tak

Brick- I thought you had a pair of Pattas already? It sure is niiiice lol
Doubles....

"sure is nice" says the guy with the purps....eat it!
devil.gif

laugh.gif

Marco- I'm sorry for your loss......losing a pet is no easy thing. I feel for ya.

Special thanks to Cris and all the OGs that started this thing three years ago now!
Hope all the FAM had a wonderful holiday! Off to work, and to hopefully get some
time on the computer to order my first IDs ever. Be safe FAM!

-Andrew-

Got sore feet of late so i'll be coppin those spiris, makes me sick.

Still no 24/7s here in Oz.

Cool grey 4s today...

Proto J/Sdub - thanks for the info

Marco- R.I.P youll be alright bro

Notorius wes- that clot colorway looks good

Originally Posted by tak

Doubles....

"sure is nice" says the guy with The Purps....eat it!
devil.gif
indifferent.gif
This guy...
roll.gif
Since you mentioned it. I guess one pair of The Purps is better than 2 pairs ofGreens..funny guy
tongue.gif

Sorry, I just had too:

I guess your 3rd for dibs , Andrew 2nd, & Justin 1st

Marco- you already know. If you know did the correct thing, all is well.

Purp'Sneaks- it's all for fun. I'm sure they'll cross paths for all that truely want them.

JW' I could use the black pair myself. If that happens I'll needing a painting of 1 of each & all 4 together
smile.gif

Long Time Lurker In Here But Figured You Fella's Could Probably Use This Tid Bit Of Info More So Than Anyone Else Here On NT

A Nike Outlet Out In Cali Has The White/Red QS AM1's For $49.99 With A Pretty Good Amount Of Sizes

Phone # : 619-659-3471

Hope This Helps Out Guys And Keep An Eye Out For My App To The Team Eventually
nerd.gif

PS- TAK You're Hurting Some SERIOUS Feelings With Those Purple Patta's
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.... Those JustDEFECATE On The Green Colorway
smh.gif

Might As Well Add My Most Recent AM WDYWT While I'm Here
laugh.gif

Appreciate the info, So Much Sole. I'm curious to see what air maxes you have (always thought of you as a Nike basketball/retro kinda guy)

what up Sole! good lookin' out with the info, for a second there I thought your post was gonna say a CO outlet, haha. but yeah I know you have some crazyJ's/foams/vintage stuff, etc., would love to see what AM's you have in your stash!

Nice stuff, i like the pourps, but the forefoot swoosh should be white. Fix it please.
tongue.gif

Pigeon 90s are sweet.

Been watching these for while, FL exclusive ltd edition here in Oz, i like the blue.

http://item.taobao.com/au...8ec92705b6&x_id=0db2

Also got loads of tuned airs, TNs and some new lights including neon orange with a splatter effect on the tongue.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by tak

Doubles....

"sure is nice" says the guy with The Purps....eat it!
devil.gif
I guess your 3rd for dibs , Andrew 2nd, & Justin 1st

pass. you can move to whoever has 4th...I would rather something sexier for my $500.
tongue.gif

Whats up fellas. Sick rasta 95's and ID's. Has anyone every ordered from Patta's website? I am tempted to get the green AM 1's. Only sizes leftis a 13. A little expensive but I don't think it will be easy for me to find a sz. 13 any other way. Also the shipping says excl. Does this mean freeshipping and it is excluded from a s&h fee? Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom