TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by c4

blackredxiigoat-Pair with the red swoosh came out really good.

they look nice, good job!

anyone know where to find the navy blue/purple pattas anywhere in my size? 10.5-11??
nerd.gif
for cheap?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I never thought of putting spaces in between the letters. that's why Cris' id lon the black/green pair ooked so much better than mine did on the USA pair. I can't believe I didn't think of that, haha. too bad "denver" is just a letter too long to do that.
I did spaces on mine...just thought it looked a lil better. Wish I did that on another pair I did, but I'll live.

RLT...yeah I did some basically all within a few days of each other. After that I have one more that should be to me within the next week and a half and thatsit for now.

What up Fam....hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. i don't wanna go back to work tomorrow
eyes.gif

Greg - very dope!
pimp.gif

Chris - sick spiridons man, and dope glass.....i had 3 of those but only down to 1 now after a few drunk mishaps @ home
roll.gif

Mike -
smh.gif
everytime i see thosepurples...but
happy.gif
i'm 1st on the list
laugh.gif

Joeysole - dope ID's, both came out dope.
blackredxii - dope ID's as well, i'm really thinking i might do a huarache inspired colorway too.

lounging around today,
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
as hell @ the giants....recycled:

Andrew - I went with hyper blue all around but I debated for awhile if I shoulda went with yellow letters (warrior colors)
Chris - Nice Spiridons! Looking forward to a SoCal Summit...
BlackRed - I might be stealing those black/blue IDs. They turned out great!

-Mitchell

Mayhem, glad I'm not tha only one heading back to work. I'm not looking forward to all tha damn emails and a full voice mail of complaints.

word, at least it's a 3 1/2 day week for me
smokin.gif

no prob james, nice pic.

saw this on ebay.....running-n-gunning stab samples...150400170444

^those look much better than the ones that came out...I'd go after them if the size was right.

Does anyone know if DS 2003 AM90 Hot Limes would be ok to wear (cracking, etc)?
also, about what would you pay?

thanks

What's good everyone, hope all had a cool X-mas.......

I haven't navigated back on the pages, but for this page, James, your pic looks dope, nice Patta's.

I came out with 2 CG's, so a couple ID's will be copped.

Alrighty, back to clean up all the boxes, wrapping paper, and junk.

X-Mas day wear:

Peace.

Cris.

Got to pick up a couple of pairs thanks to the heads up
Edge your pair will be going out soon

I have an extra pair if any fam is still looking for a pair i may be able to help sz 10

UF, nice Structures.

Today:

35mh05l.jpg

Justin, too bad you gotta go to work on Monday. I am on vacation until January 4, 2010.
pimp.gif

Good Day FAM!!!!

Just got home from watchin my Cavs beat-up on Houston.
Had to bust out one of my favorite shoes of all time:

to go with a new Christmas gift:

Stopped for some drinks after the game at Morton's, and the Cavs happened to be
having their Christmas party there. It was a trip, LeBron and the whole crew were
there. (Sorry, no pix cause we didn't want to be asked to leave
laugh.gif
)

Side note- if anyone sees a size 11.5-13 Safety Orange Air Bust PLEASE let me know!!
I desprately need a fresh new pair! The pair I have aren't terrible, but I got em pretty worn.

For anyone wanting them maybe for their significant other, there is a pair on the bay,
DS, size 7:

-Andrew-

Drew...Bursts in the snow
eek.gif
dope fit though. Did you guys get to talk with any of the team?

Andrew - Thats pretty dope! Nice bursts too.
UFB - Nice Fam fit!
Cris - Hope the new Fam tees and stickers are coming out soon!

Got pretty lucky today at NTSF. Last pair of Pattas on clearance for $59.99, my size!
ma9gxx.jpg

EDIT: There actually might be size 14 left (not 100%) but try giving NTSF a call.

-Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom