TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Sweet Laser Blue IDs.

Taking a break from AMs for a quick sec, anyone want to look for Spark Blue co.jp Dunks for me?
frown.gif
Just won some on ebay.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Nice stuff everyone.

RNS - Dope caves man. I have to eventually have those someday.

Well, I'm not part of the team, but I thought I'd contribute. Picked these up at a Rugged Warehouse for $39.99 . . .

SZ 8 OR 8.5, FOR THAT PRICE PLEASE!!
happy.gif

Sup guys, been in Hong Kong for the past few days, staying at a relative's place in another city right now. Amazing what I still could find there. The newHuquake AMs were only about 120$ US there, almost FSR. They also had the old denim pack AM1s, just not in my size. Some Safaris and some older Huarache Lights.Some really old Jordans for retail price. Damn you the majority of the people there with small feet. So many deals not in my size.

Originally Posted by InnersoleGlow

Originally Posted by spacej23

Nice stuff everyone.

RNS - Dope caves man. I have to eventually have those someday.

Well, I'm not part of the team, but I thought I'd contribute. Picked these up at a Rugged Warehouse for $39.99 . . .

SZ 8 OR 8.5, FOR THAT PRICE PLEASE!!
happy.gif

I would help you out no problem, but unfortunately it was the only pair there in any size. Sorry.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Sweet Laser Blue IDs.
Thanks man.
pimp.gif

My guy let them go for what he had into them, $160. I would have paid more than that to ID them myself, not even including the cost of a time machine.

Fam,
Stoppin' thru real quick. Just got back from relationship building w/ a local sporting good shop that buys up inventory of other sprt stores. They arealways like "we got Japaneses buyers that we've worked w/ for years". Basically I think they are saying I gotta be ready to drop a coupleG's. One day they will let me have a look around the back (fingers crossed).

Have a good one,
RnDm

thats an odd question.... but probably most hyped and inflated price is KRs .. DS pairs go for about a G and up now
smh.gif

what is the most expensive AM out there
my guess would be one of the "limited" shoes - maybe the proto huf am87's (were those made two sides? right and left?) or maybehyper ams(orange/ blue) am 87's. also the pink kr's, orange ams 90's and the hyper dqm's must be up there too.

all of those are really nice and i'd die for a pair of any of them; however, there are tons of fantastic air maxes to choose from that will cost alot less.plus, kazi is hoarding all the size 9 pink kr's
laugh.gif

ohh ya I forgot about the hyperstrike homegrowns.. 2 pairs of those on ebay right now LOL.. I want to see who gets those..

and those HUF samples (the orange ones) are fantastic.. anybody have pics of those? I think I saw them once..

^wow i'm glad cause beside the scraped patta's (which are actually very nice) all of the others are not my cup of tea. i really wonder how much peoplewould be after something like pink kr's if they were not a hyperstrike release. personally i'm glad that i don't have any ams, kr or hs homegrownon my list ... cause for that money i prefer other things.

Sup Fam, just brining this back from page 2. I'll post pics when I get home later on.

Jerrod- where was that spot at? Close to your neck of the woods or more by me in Cincy? I don't wanna steal your spot just curious.

Originally Posted by JDocs

ohh ya I forgot about the hyperstrike homegrowns.. 2 pairs of those on ebay right now LOL.. I want to see who gets those..

and those HUF samples (the orange ones) are fantastic.. anybody have pics of those? I think I saw them once..
Them joints ain't going nowhere but getting relisted.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

what is the most expensive AM out there
my guess would be one of the "limited" shoes - maybe the proto huf am87's (were those made two sides? right and left?) or maybe hyper ams(orange/ blue) am 87's. also the pink kr's, orange ams 90's and the hyper dqm's must be up there too.

all of those are really nice and i'd die for a pair of any of them; however, there are tons of fantastic air maxes to choose from that will cost alot less. plus, kazi is hoarding all the size 9 pink kr's
laugh.gif

please don't remind me of the DQM hypers.. i could have had dave's extra pair for retail, but it was a 10.5 and i chose to let someone whocould wear it have it.

...of course a couple weeks later, it ended up at flightclub for like 400 or something like that.
smh.gif

i'd rather do like phil and iD-a-like, rather than overpay for particular pairs of shoes. i don't have a pic ofcarra's unamsterdams, but basically, it was mostly the baroque brown, with the blue and pink reversed, a black buffalo heel, and her SN asthe iD on the back.. might have had khaki contrast stitching, i'm not sure. ecuno speckled the midsole pretty nicely.. as a matter offact, i'd rather have ecuno's version of the amsterdam hyper than overpay for the actual one. i mean.. we all gotta eat, right?

sup,

i really like the hyper homegrowns friend of me sold them to the guy who has them on the bay right now

if somebody wants hyper amsterdams holler at ya boy!

friend had a pair of dqm hypers in my size and "forgot" to tell me that he sold them recently
mad.gif

there are literally tons of great air maxes out there though. i can go on yahoo.jp, skit, napsize, even ebay and find a bunch of stuff that i'd love toown. crapload of air max 95's out there calling my name - especially women's 95's - pretty much all of them are pre-2003 though.

ya there are so many dope womens 95s out there...

berkum - amsterdam 87 hypers? .. how much
nerd.gif
.. just curious
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

friend had a pair of dqm hypers in my size and "forgot" to tell me that he sold them recently
mad.gif

there are literally tons of great air maxes out there though. i can go on yahoo.jp, skit, napsize, even ebay and find a bunch of stuff that i'd love to own. crapload of air max 95's out there calling my name - especially women's 95's - pretty much all of them are pre-2003 though.

you and your women's shoes..
nerd.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
, j/k though.. i would be down if they made more women's 13s..
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom