TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo BJ, you know i hate you for being able to walk through that ubiqlife vintagestock! sick sick pick ups, Sir. especially the OG windies and the sz14 wmns AM95. i know which ones they are
tongue.gif

Hello Sheriff, we've been missing you lately fella. i don't know where the problem is. you have a cam and yourock AMs almost every day. too busy to snap a shot and share it with the fam? haha

anyways... '99ers for me today
131207we9.jpg

also doubled up on one of me favs. came in today
happy.gif

23070952eo0.jpg

30736417mr5.jpg

CRIS I know you have been busy but I was just wondering about the FAM tees, any word yet?
...........I actually called him yesterday, he's in the middle of moving into another building, so he's dealing with all the electrical,alarm sysytem, etc...but told me, once again, that they'll be done this week, which I doubt, but ya never know......

...........So once again, sorry for the looooooong wait, you'll get your re-ups, I'll keep ya updated on anything I hear.

Peace.

Cris.

Good day all....

Cris thanks for the update hope all is well with you and your fam....
Oli nice 99s and great pick up!

everyone have a blessed day.

hello Fam!

wow a Dan sighting!!

Oli, u had to get 1 more...dang! my size aswell

Steve, i know i know..my damn box!! Laune , if you reading this...I want my box hon!! love ya!

all Euro NTers must go to sleep.

Please stop checking ebay/napsize etc.

laugh.gif

I have way to many Henney Cokes in me
laugh.gif

^^^If you wanna try something different MIC try henney and cranberry its not bad..... i drink when i dnt wnt to be too ripped...

Seriously, I need a pair of azures! It's like everyone is just teasing me
mad.gif

Nice pick-ups though.

Oli, those 99's are too clean, def. one of my faves.
smokin.gif

Dammit Oli! I need a pair of those Canyon Golds and those 99's wouldn't hurt either

Kev - you post's are comedy
roll.gif

Ryan - Anytime my man! I busted out the same lace flip on mine ala Seb

Mic - You don't have Azure's?

Got some Teal Lights today, I few more and I'm done for a bit.

Wore these tonight out to a bar.
793155447da042daf9751334de80517f3474231.jpg

Have a good night/morning/afternoon Fam.

^^Nice Raf! very brave to wear those to a bar. That light colored mudguard is dangerous.

Question for Fam members that have the EU lights in Teal. Are the soles on yours one color? I was looking at a few photo's and it seems as if there someblack incorporated in the sole.
I think I have some samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom