TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by crisone

^ It's what I started with....I sold EVERYTHING though, just kept my 01' Black/Cement 3's and CDP IV's.

Cris.

seems like we've all been down the same path... I guess its age (shrugs)

I don't blame Cris for selling most of his Jordans, especially given the direction the "Brand" has taken in recent years.

I still chuckle seeing how people still try to justify paying more for shoes that have less and less quality. And how they always assume paint chips onlybecause the person wearing the shoe is overweight,
roll.gif

Silver/red AM95 SLs for me, no pics.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

james - curries now safaris? did you start hating that orange color or what? haha. you're killin' me man. i'm way too broke.
but they are cheeeeeeeap!
nerd.gif

first time posting here, BUT long time lurker on this thread. its how i got into AM again... any who hope i can be a part of this fam

here are some of my recent pickups.
yesterday. DS from a mom/pop shop. almost bought a tailwind too but just not the colorway i want.
2r6i1bn.jpg

about a month back.
pools. VVVNDS.
2eyj7nc.jpg

burst. VVVNDS as well.
2lsa7mw.jpg

curries. also NDS.
287hfyw.jpg

oh and wearing some 01 bred XI today.
ohwell.gif
i know but i love jordans too(but not to be sucked into the JB world as of late). im orig from chicago so gotta have them J's back in the day.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Fam, introducing Bl4ze11 (Gabe) and Kedabowl (Billy). You guys will be meeting them for sure...

By the way, I dont know if tellyjesko1023 (Joesuf) had been formally introduced yet, he has been posting in here alot lately.
Good dude as well and I am still wondering why he hasn't applied for membership but maybe in time...

Which brings up another thing I wanted to talk to you guys about... Our show is simply that, a show. We do not allow any buy/sell/trade on site. We want to keep it a celebration of the sneaker. Its all for the love of this funny little thing we are tied up in called "sneaker culture." You know the feeling, its seriousely is love. We take alot of pride knowing that our show is different in that there is no buy/sell/trade so no animosity, theres no loud, potty mouth MC behind a set of tables playing new hits that are way too loud and we try to keep the jams old school a bit. Lastly FREE and open to all ages, it's a family friendly event... We are very proud of the event that we have established through out the years so come on down, make a weekend out of it and have a blast...
this is some what true.....its not that we dont allow buy sell trade we just dont promote it...........we are all about the sneaker culture...andwe understand that buy sell and trade is part of the culture...........so we know its going to go on ,in fact it goes on every year.....we just dont want tocome off as a dunk xchange,were you walk in and there is a table that has 50pairs of space jams to sell....we really want people to show case there love forsneakers.....weather it be quickstrikes,hyperstrikes,air max ,jordans,gr,or chuck taylors you collect we want to see it.............we have come to relize thata sneaker collector does not always look a certain way ..............the whole sneaks up fam i dont think there is any2 people that are the same ,we all kindof come from a diffirent back round ,but one thing that brings us together is sneakers.................so again b/s/t just is some thing we dont promote, justfor the fact that we want to see your view and love for sneakers and you collection tells it all................

any what way ^^^^^nice ids up there...............

here is what i rocked today the good ol footaction days........there is a pair of these in my locker also i love these
mb77ms.jpg

^ Joe....can I sell my tees if I bring some??? It'll probably be a little stack with a "For Sale" sign on it on my table, still deciding though.

Cris.

curries. also NDS.
287hfyw.jpg

oh and wearing some 01 bred XI today.
ohwell.gif
i know but i love jordans too (but not to be sucked into the JB world as of late). im orig from chicago so gotta have them J's back in the day.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sup guys...

My last pair of ID's came in. Somewhat dissapointed. I'm going to return these today. "White" suede is more of a "bone" color onthe mudguard.

no flash
2ymbt3m.jpg

flash
2guawpj.png

What's good TeamAmFam? Let me start by saying my name is Jai and I will be one ofthe many faces you will met at SU. I'm sure I speak for the "SneaksUpFam" when I say it makes the fella's and me extremely happy to see somuch love for SU4 on NT's most consistent thread. Like Jake has stated, we like to have a good time down here so bring an appetite and a high tolerance forMexican Beer and liquor. If anyone needs a last minute spot to stay don't hesitate to get at any of us. I got a hook up at a local hotel so I may be ableto work something out.

Crisone ---- That flyer is
pimp.gif

Sup Fam, last full day of work for me. best of all...my boss is leaving for the day in 15 minutes....which meansi'm leaving 4 hours early to go play MW2..take collection pics
tongue.gif

Viet - those ID's came out nice....i see what u mean about the crease tho. still dope nonetheless
pimp.gif

eentegra - dope stuff
pimp.gif

dunks - those would have been nice had the whites matched. seems like the white suede should only be used ifthere's no other white close enough to notice the difference in color. i have a pair that i based off the barcode dunk lows that i wanna order but i'mhesitant now. how's the white look next to the black?
Fred -
laugh.gif

good thing i love food and liquor....i may not wanna leave SA
pimp.gif

.....Fam...i've got some possible good news i will share via heads up so check the pm's
nerd.gif

Tons of good stuff guys
pimp.gif
As fast is these pages go lately, by the time Icatch up, I'm too tired to post anything
laugh.gif

EEntegRa - solid pickups, I'm a Triax fan too so I definitely approve of those
pimp.gif

Justin - looking forward to seeing some of your collection
nerd.gif

POW!

what up FAM!? out for another halfer and now heading to Raleigh for the epic battle royale, UNC v. SUNY Albany.
laugh.gif

first time to the dean dome so I am pretty pumped to watch some good college bball....look for me on ESPNU tonight.
i will have pics up on the blog before you know it!

fisheye supreme!
4228412859_84be7cb709_o.jpg

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Justin - looking forward to seeing some of your collection
nerd.gif
me too bro, i was actually looking for a shoe to wear the other day and couldn't find it....losing shoes within my shoes FTL
smh.gif
laugh.gif

dope Greg, but um....ease up on that fisheye lens
nerd.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif

Fam....like corgi once said....if we pool our resources together, we can getanything. I hope everything goes accordingly and we all get what we want. trust, i'll do the best i can and then some
pimp.gif

Long time lurker. Best thread on NT. Have a fairly big collection that I hope to post sometime soon and also start to contribute much more.

What I wore today.

What I wore all holiday weekend.

Also selling some Neon 95s. Putting them on ebay but would rather sell to people here if thye want them. 2003 sz11.5 used and 2008 sz 11.5 DS. Message me ifinterested.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Fam....like corgi once said....if we pool our resources together, we can get anything. I hope everything goes accordingly and we all get what we want. trust, i'll do the best i can and then some
pimp.gif
Ditto......Same here my friend.
pimp.gif

To all those involved / attending Sneaks-Up: Sounds like a beautiful event!!! Best of luck; sounds like it's going to be huge! Wish toGod I could attend....it would be wonderful to meet so many involved with this thread! Not to mention the amazing food TX has to offer.......my mouth iswatering just thinking about it! We're working on a show in Cleveland in April as well, and if I wasn't swamped with that I most definately would beattending.
Again, best of luck with the event; I love your approach to the whole thing!

Have a great day FAM!

-Andrew-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom